Here's how casuals can raise their io score fast!

No. It doesn’t. But it’s what a certain type of elite player thinks casuals should have to do.

3 Likes

To be fair, I know a few casuals, myself included, who try to play this as much like a single player game as possible

1 Like

I started BfA late, and the level of required busywork leaves no time for current group content.

3 Likes

Don’t get me started. I promised myself I wouldn’t spend all night being salty that the rep buff went away, but … I could be used to flavor popcorn at this point.

It’s still nice that they gave up the 50% bonus, just to ease things back to normal

I’m salty that my alts can no longer buy essences. Why even get the cloak when it will be impossible to do PvP for the rest of the expansion, now that the most highly geared raiders are buying multiple bis corruptions to better farm graveyards?

Thank you senpai.

An appeasement tactic. The rep rewards shouldn’t be that low to begin with, but that’s off topic. I’m being salty again.

Fair enough. I haven’t bothered doing anything with the cloak/corruption/whatever. It sounds like a horror show on here. iLvl 420 seems to work for WQs and that’s all I’m doing anymore besides leveling alts.

My primary focus is the longboi project. After I get it, I dunno. Maybe farm anglers’ rep so when they remove mount equipment all my characters will be able to use the fishing raft.

2 Likes

I would add to step 5, “and hope the key you get is something others actually want to run”.

Demand for low keys is low anyway, but there are a couple that tanks/heals especially simply will not queue up for. You can make +2 freehold or waycrest groups all day no problem, but if you get stuck with a Shrine of the Storm or Underrrot key, good luck.

There really needs to be a way to reroll keys, even if it takes a whole new M0 run to do so.

I havent done a 2 in a while, but couldn’t you activate the key, leave, and then have no key? Then just run another M0 for a new key

Even quicker way

1. Buy WoW token
  2. Sell WoW token
  3. Get carried by a group

Hadn’t thought of that, but I suppose so. Pretty janky though, there’s no good reason for the system to not have better means of rerolling.

I had a 2 we didn’t finish on my lock. It stayed the exact same until reset.

Mythic is the easiest way to get better gear. They’re fun with friends.

It’s not the game but who you play with that makes it fun.

My characters don’t need better gear. I’ll just keep ignoring mythic+.

Mythic+ is for people who like mythic+.

That’s why I do them with friends/guild. Like I said somewhere before, there is a BLIND player that does keys higher than most of you here. They have friends that work with him and they all have fun doing keys.

not if the printer is unplugged

1 Like

Yes. People do things they like and avoid those they don’t when possible… washing the dishes is a good example of this.

So… essentially play the game like normally. :smiley: