Here's how casuals can raise their io score fast!

He’s telling people who never do these things that they should stop playing the game normally (for them) and play it as someone else wants them to do.

A full team of toxic flamers sending death threats to my whole family is still better than a team of baddies.

1 Like

Shouldn’t have to compromise. Toxic flamers are easier to deal with due to ignore feature

Remember strangers pugging any key is always risky. Even if it’s a +2 if someone does or say anything that offends someone and leaves you basically wasted your time.

you have to be seriously bottom tier to not easily get into a M+ group in LFG. Stop whining about raider io and improve your skill.

1 Like

Umm… first point. I think you meant right click.

My horde is on the same server as you, so I’ll hit you up.

I’d like to take some players without Mythic playtime for whatever reason with to learn and develop experience there to see that it’s entirely possible to do this. So, if there are 3 other DPS around that either can’t get into Mythic groups or are too shy to try…

Literally the definition of a trash post. The problem with this community is you guys act like this is the process when it isnt.

There is FAR more elitism then this post describes.

Wow multiple tanks to choose from? which reality is this guy living in.

Wheres the mention of waiting for hours on end for this dream scenario to happen?