Here's how casuals can raise their io score fast!

1. Left click your portrait and change your difficulty to Mythic.
  2. Form a LFG Group for a Mythic Dungeon.
  3. Choose 1 tank out of the 3 that might queue, one healer out of the 5 that might queue, and 3 dps out of the 800 that will queue.
  4. Complete the mythic dungeon.
  5. Receive a keystone.
  6. Push the keystone.
  7. Repeat steps 2-6!
41 Likes

:rofl:

19 Likes

It works every time too

8 Likes

In b4 “Muh anxiety” responses

35 Likes

Can’t. Muh anxiety.

Also jokes on you I’m still so new and casual that I’m not even sure what raider io is :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Oh hun, such innocence :blush:

2 Likes

One thing I know is that groups that have leaders with 0 experience are often very successful

1 Like

Make sure to have people that have at least cleared multiple keys 5 to 10 levels higher than the key you’re doing, just to be sure you don’t get stuck with baddies.

…And an oink oink here and quack quack there, here an oink, there an oink, everywhere an oink oink…reeeeeeederioooooooooreeeeeeeeedierioooooooreeeeeeeeeediioooooooooo…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be quicker and easier to just join one of those “WTS” groups in the premade finder? All you need to do is a run or more per week to boost your io.

3 Likes

Rich casuals will buy runs and not complain about raider io because their scores are high. Poor casuals will complain about raider io because they cant buy runs or manage to do one themselves.

2 Likes
  1. Write your group ad like you’re on Tinder: “Need beeg deeqs”
2 Likes

I wouldn’t describe this method as “fast,” but I would recommend it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hiss

Stay away you animal!!!

Says the vulpera!

1 Like

Beep beep I’m a cow

Moo

1 Like

Um actually pushes glasses up on nose I am an anthropomorphic being and therefore not an animal.

P.S. Dig your mog yo :heart:

1 Like

How about ignore raider io, start your own groups. Ask potential group mates if they use raider io, if they do /ignore them and move on.

GG.

3 Likes

You have the coolest mog of all :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use r io and so that makes me an elitist?
Maybe some of us want to keep track of our progression.

7 Likes