Here's how casuals can raise their io score fast!

I feel like we might be reading different forums. I definitely don’t see many posts about Casuals who want to get into raiding but can’t. Most of it seems to be raiders being kind of sass that the casual crowd isn’t getting into raiding.

Kinda like this one…

1 Like

Idk, the tons of threads on here saying “delete rio because it’s gatekeeping me” have something to say about that…

They behave like that because it’s faceroll lol. When I go play basketball with my kid brother I don’t go out and lock him down and do everything I possibly can to beat him 21-0… I shoot back to the basket fadeaway 3s lol. Don’t do trivial content if you don’t want people to behave like it’s trivial I guess…

LIES!
You only get 300 dps.
And tanks only queue up if you do a very long and involved “TANK DANCE” on top of the summoning stone. Usually 10 min before 1st tank.

right, because you need so much experience to “lead” a +2

2 Likes

I would tank, but you are all gona rage and kick me anyway when I don’t run the place perfectly since I don’t know routs/strats.

4 Likes

Im sure that the 8 players who got rump hurt over that will cry about it in here, but rest assured there is a long list of us who avoid high end game content strictly over player behavior.

uh huh…
come run a dungeon with me sometime…one where nearly every mob is a pack of fearing trash.
I’ll be the one laughing in the corner with a bag of popcorn when you cause a wipe by over pulling them and then the vote kick pops up.

1 Like

Guess there is no location you can go to learn where skilled tanks have ironed out every single strat and route and recorded it and uploaded it

1 Like

Whether you tank or not, you need to know everything about the dungeon in mythic+

So basically this ‘I dont wanna tank’ stuff is just a way of saying ‘I am afraid to fail in a video game’

How many times is this really an issue? And most groups should have enough interrupts for the realistic issue of 2 healing/hexing mobs in one pull.

1 Like

I actually was hopeful it’d remove the gogogo people to content that I’m not interested in but instead they seem to dominate every level of PvE now. I’d like for them to make it like pet battles, something I don’t feel I have to do since I don’t like them.

I find the tone of this thread condescending to all those with legitimate complaints about the current system. Instead of addressing the issue and looking to make slight adjustments for the benefit of all this simply compounds the issue and creates a stage to ridicule those who oppose the OP.

Or get your guild to carry you - that works faster/easier/quicker/better. Bonus points if the carry group is your same gear type and funnels you all the gear.

I don’t think casuals care about m + that much :rofl:

1 Like

it happens more than Id think it would, lol.
Its almost like players get into old content dungeons and think fear cant cause a wipe.
interrrupt? what is that, lol?
when I run shaman you’d think Im the only player in the group who knows what that word means.

I actually stopped interrupting one run to see if anyone else would because I knew their spec had one.
No one…literally NO ONE else would interrupt a single thing, lol.
i said something very insulting about it and had to do it myself.

they do.
It both causes unnecessary deaths and wipes but it also ruins the experience for new players and those who are trying to learn to tank and heal.
99% of the bad behavior is DPS from my experience.

2 Likes

Very much THAT.
I honestly have absolutely NO interest in running content even as far as LFR anymore.

It’s definitely got some 'tude, but it’s still perfectly valid advice for anyone to get into M+ in a reasonable way.

I’d say more 10-90 tank-dps. I usually heal and it’s never me :p. Depends on content.

Easiest fix for people with low IO. Despite my mediocre M+ gearset, IO score and dislike of M+ in general. My guild still makes sure I get atleast a 10+ every week.

My post was mostly sarcasm, but there is a bit of truth to it. Clearly people aren’t tanking and lets be real people do act that way if things don’t go perfectly.

A casual player is probably not going to put in the research time outside of the game necessary to tank them optimally the first couple times.

And no I don’t have thick skin so I don’t do them.

1 Like

Holy shiet, IT WORKS LIKE WONDER! MIND BLOW!