Henry Cavill plays World of Warcraft

They should definitely do something with Cavill then. People like Arthas (and the Warcraft movie made surprisingly more money than people think) so they should have at it. You know Cavill would be as excited as possible for the role

But havent you heard, Superman is black now.

Just adding to the conversation that if you like Cavil, and you like revenge, he was a small part in The Count of Monte Cristo, which I watched this morning. One of my favorite movies.

2 Likes

LOL,this thread just makes me laugh.

Lord he is a beautiful man.

5 Likes

I think he’d make a decent Arthas tbh.

1 Like

I am sure all sorts of famous people play wow. I bet it would be pretty nice being able to interact with people in a normal way.

1 Like

One of the top comments on there :rofl:

Post Deleted

Apparently will Ferrell use to play and was a gladiator, imaging getting killed by him.

I’m sure that’s why all child actors since then have given completely top-notch and totally-not-unbearable performances.

1 Like

They are setting that in a different universe . Both DC and Marvel haver versions of a Multiverse. The new Batman is supposed to be set in one that is different then the one Justice Leagues is set in .

1 Like

Ohhh, thaaat’s who this is. okay.

Lol, yes, of course! We’re all humans here, every one of us.

/glances around nervously

2 Likes

Frankly, most celebrities that DO admit to play WoW seem to play in the Alliance
 Horde apparently is either “frowned upon” or not popular with celebrities?

well, i see nothing wrong there.

I’d wager that most people that play Horde do so because the perception that it’s the “endgame content faction” has caused players and guilds that care about populations for M+ and raiding to gradually shift over there, but it’s not because they like being on Horde. The aesthetic isn’t palatable, which is why they’ve been given access to aesthetics designed to make it more appealing like blood elves, nightborne, pandaren, and vulpera.

Celebrities don’t have too much time to dedicate to the sorts of things that dedicated WoW players care about, so they’re less concerned with finding a group that can down mythic Denathrius.

They can just play as the things that make them happy, and it seems to be the case that most of those things can be found on the Alliance.

For all the talk about what’s unattractive about the Horde, I don’t find Alliance ones that attractive either.

The different variants of humans don’t look good to me. I don’t see how being a Worgan or Draenei are any different than Tauren and Vulpera. We both have a variant of Blood Elves, and Nightborne just need the customizations. Night Elves got a ton. Blood Elves were very early on for the Horde. It’s not like Horde was this primal presence for much of it’s existence. But it seems like most of these comparisons of sides comes down to Orc vs. Human.

I actually like the Horde areas better. Alliance areas might be more civilized but I like the tribal themes of Horde more.

I have one of each race on Horde and enjoy them all and don’t play endgame anymore. My raid guild broke up in BFA and I don’t have an interest in putting together another. I now just collect things and do story mostly. Collections last longer than gear anyway.

1 Like

You don’t speak for me. I am beautiful.

4 Likes

Cool, and that’s a valid personal preference. Good aesthetics aren’t objective.

I’m just talking in the broadest possible terms about the tendencies of players and why you might not find it common to see public figures playing on the Horde. I don’t think it’s an accident that the most played race on the Horde is blood elves.

To someone, I’m sure!

But hey, who am I to talk? I’m a toxic zombie. I just happen to prefer blue to red.