Henry Cavill plays World of Warcraft

I play both sides honestly, I just think the Alliance is too pretty. I would also gladly let the alliance have the blood elves and nightborne.

Of course. Elves are popular in any fantasy game, except FFXIV because they look so funny. Most people are attracted to attractiveness. I just feel like both sides have their share of attractive and non-attractive. Alliance at a deeper glance has animalistic and rough edges.

He’s no longer Superman, the guy got fired from Superman’s role on his birthday.

He never got fired. Wegotthiscovered is not a legit news site, lol.

Do you not know who Superman is?

1 Like

I’m not a human.

This is great.

#defythestereotype

I feel like gaming is my dark secret. It’s like when girls figure out I game and do competitive bodybuilding they’re just like wtf.

Chad Henry Cavil representing! Also Vin diesel, Rhonda rousey, and to a lesser extent will ferrell.

I just think it´s weird that this phenomenon repeats so much when both playerbases are roughly the same size… maybe something cultural? (after all the Alliance has this clear European / North American esque flavor in their portrayal… and to be fair people only mentions American and/or European celebrities).

Sorry man but this is BS. Aesthetics are subjective -I for once like more the Horde aesthetics cause they are contrasting and rich in comparison to the ad nauseaum European theme that repeats over and over again in the Alliance side.-. And Horde isn´t “commit to mythic raiding or die” either; plenty of players play the game VERY casually on Horde.

Hmmm… maybe it´s a cultural thing indeed, after all almost all the celebrities that admit to play WoW are either European or American… and the Alliance aesthetics will probably be more familiar to them, ergo they will gravitate towards those (at least in my case as a LATAM player I find waaay more familiar and interesting the Horde aesthetics and narrative than the Alliance ones… those bore me to death after a short while idk).

I always like how he is a PC GAMER. consoles can suck it!

1 Like

It would be funny if there were secret raiding or social guilds on Alliance for celebrities, politicians, etc. who wanted to play WoW anonymously (regarding the masses) for the most part but who all knew each other in real life.

Henry Cavill is a gift to all nerds/geeks/gamers/hobbyists etc.

Dude is unapologetically into a lot of non-mainstream activities whilst also being incredibly talented, successful, fit and healthy.

He’s the real deal too, unlike other actors who do exercise to get big or to fulfil a role by just repeating what their coach tells them, he actually understands what he is doing and why.

You can tell he has a passion for increasing knowledge of exercise instead of just going through the motions.

As someone who works in the fitness industry, does game, and also does things like miniatures I’ve got massive respect for the dude.

1 Like

Yes, and for all intents and purposes he’s coded as human.

His entire shtick is that he’s a symbol for humanity to aspire to. He’s alien, sure, but it’s no accident that he looks exactly like any other human does. No other alien gets the same amount of reverence amongst humanity that Superman does.

Nobody goes “look! Up in the sky! It’s Martian Manhunter! I’m gonna be just like him someday!”

But everyone wants to be like Superman. I wonder why that might be…

That was the first movie I saw Henry Cavill in. It was love at first sight, lol. Also a very very good movie.

1 Like

Nice cable management on the negative side of mobo.

Haha, yeah Y’all got me. Thought I could fly under the radar longer, but, I am Superman after all LOL

He was also seen wearing an alliance facemask.

Oh nevermind, folks mentioned that literally one post down.

He almost missed his Superman audition because he was playing WoW.

He also plays 40k.

Either he missed it or he almost missed the “Hey you got the part” call. I think the story was he was raiding but my memory is fuzzy so I could be wrong on some details.

I never saw the interview, just heard about it. Not like WB ever appreciated him as Superman anyways though

#CavillCaptainBritain go go go

Next silly question, do people check the dates of videos and articles
before posting them? Asking for a friend.