Henry Cavill plays World of Warcraft

All that money and he chose the “budget” option.

So now we know Clark’s real identity.

2 Likes

I think he also reacted to the fanbase photoshopping him as Arthas and said he would be very interested in that role if they ever did want to make that movie.

1 Like

sigh

Wipes away a little drool. You were saying?

1 Like

Please add Citizen’s Silence so I can silence this comment.

I guarantee you he is a male human paladin main.

4 Likes

What do you mean?

Geralt isn’t strictly speaking human either.

3 Likes

Oh crap Clark is really Henry Cavill :rofl:

6 Likes

We should make a deal with Henry Cavill. If we get x amount of signatures, he offers to play the roll of Arthas in a new movie in exchange of lifetime free sub.
Win Win.

4 Likes

Considering how excited he was to play Geralt, I don’t really think signatures are necessary. He’d probably be waiting outside the studio offices with a resume the second an Arthas movie was greenlit lol

6 Likes

Lol, he’s a f’in actor, not like he actually did those things. And acting is so easy Shirley Temple mastered it at the age of 4.

1 Like

Lol this sounds like there is a story to it.

Geralt may not be human but he does have the personality of a cardboard cutout so it tracks that Cavill would gravitate towards the Alliance.

He actually did miss is and called them the director back lol. https://www.polygon.com/2016/4/2/11353442/henry-cavill-was-too-busy-playing-warcraft-to-answer-a-call-to-play

1 Like

I should look into the Witcher series, I’ve never ever played one of them

They’re not bad. The first one is a bit dated mechanically, the second one is good fun, and the third one (from what I hear, still need to play it) is fantastic.

Combat mechanics can be a little repetitive (what game doesn’t have repetitive combat mechanics after 150 hours of gameplay, though.) Story is A+ IMO.

Choices you make also lead you to different conclusions for different quests and of course you have the option of Captain Kirk-ing the world or finding your one true Waifu. (Personally I find Triss to be far more agreeable than Yennifer. Canonically Yennifer is supposed to be with Geralt but she’s just such a … mood… I can’t stand that personality type.)

You can probably snag all three in a Steam Sale, or GoG if you want to use CD Projekt Red’s own platform.

Still salty they dropped him as Superman. I refuse to support any future DC film until Henry Cavil’s Superman is brought back.

2 Likes

Yep, I knew I read that somewhere lol! Pretty funny :sweat_smile:

1 Like