Henry Cavill plays World of Warcraft

10 Likes

He was photographed wearing an alliance mask a month or so ago.

Shame, I thought he would be horde.

13 Likes

I was going to meme and say pics or it didn’t happen but you provided a video so uhhhhh…
Illuminati Sorcerer!

3 Likes

Dude’s played Superman, a Mission Impossible secret agent, and freakin’ Geralt of Rivia.

This guy is like the poster child for the “human potential” meme. You really thought he’d be Horde?

63 Likes

I mean, he is a human, that is true. Aren’t we all?

9 Likes

/swoon

Fine, as you’ve posted it, I’ll watch it again. Twist my arm. lol

5 Likes

At this rate, I wonder why Blizz haven’t made an NPC based and voiced by him. He’s a good actor and he certainly knows the in-game lore.

19 Likes

Y-yeah? Which is why I’m drawing a connection between the roles he plays and what he’d probably gravitate towards within WoW.

Not the fact that he’s a human IRL. That’s a silly argument.

1 Like

I read somewhere he almost missed his phone call to be superman because he was raiding lol

18 Likes

I wonder if he now regrets not finishing the raid instead?

5 Likes

henry cavill is the gamer representative in showbusiness

1 Like

He also plays warhammer 40k as well.

2 Likes

That can’t be right. That call probably goes to his agent and I don’t think he loses the part if he doesn’t get the call the first time.

3 Likes

So looked this up. He actually missed the call because he was raiding but called back later. Snyder was personally calling to offer him the part.

12 Likes

Can you imagine. They spend so much time searching for the perfect actor but if he miss a call they give up on him lmao.

1 Like

Yeah lol. Those kinds of negotiations go on forever sometimes. Presumably he was on a short list of names, but they’d call back 100 times if they had to.

1 Like

He said he “had his priorities straight” and finished the raid.

4 Likes

Man, wish I was that buff…

Yeah…but I’m sure that story is for effect. The studio isn’t dumping him over a single call. And again, that has to go to his agent. I don’t think the movie studio is calling him personally.

1 Like