Henry Cavill plays World of Warcraft

Watch “Enola Holmes” & double /swoon

3 Likes

Yeah, he didn’t claim to almost lose the part. Just that he missed the call when Snyder called to offer him.

It’s a cool story. Don’t ruin it!

6 Likes

OK, maybe I read the post I replied to incorrectly. It made it sound like the role was in jeopardy. I mean it’s an interesting story, but these guys are full of it during interviews lol. It’s all about common ground with us peasants :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a list or panel of some sort about celebrities that play. Felicia Day was one of them…can’t remember the rest.

Mr. T plays a night elf Mohawk.

7 Likes

Maybe Mr. T is pretty handy with computers.

5 Likes

Please add downvoting so I can downvote this comment.

1 Like

I choose to believe that Cavill was the guy behind the human monk with the perfect Superman transmog that I used to see soaring around in Boralus on the RP cluster.

5 Likes

What’s so wrong about the comment?

2 Likes

This is news ? He admitted that he nearly missed the part of getting Superman because he was running a dungeon when the call that he got the part originally came and he wasn’t going to stop to take a call.

reminder that the man of steel games on a ryzen.

intel babies will never recover.

Blatant slander of the Horde!

Night elf mohawk plays Mr. T

Superman wasn’t human. He’s an alien.

5 Likes

Literally yes, aesthetically no. He’s coded as a human, which is why he’s able to assume a secret identity with virtually no effort and serve as an ideal for the people he protects.

Superman’s only an alien in the sense that it’s part of his backstory, but his role as a superhero is defined by the fact that he’s a quote-unquote “human.” Things would have turned out very differently if he looked like Cthulhu.

1 Like

Hey you don’t know what’s in his pants.

19 Likes

Why have you done this…

7 Likes

Just sharing the wealth.

1 Like

It happened :smiley:

Dave Chappelle used to play. Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin played a lot when it first came out. And uh, cough we all know that dude from Cannibal Corpse played…

2 Likes

Ugh, no grounding wrist-strap, he should stick to acting.