Help Repeal "Don't Say Gay" Bill

I was “serious” in my angst, but I wasn’t really going to do it. I thought I would and thought about ways to do it a lot, but it took someone else to make me realize my cowardice.

They are considered unintentional events. But I would think it consists mostly over motorvehicle accidents.

1 Like

Yeah vagueness is bad in a law. That FOSTA act Trump signed for example is vague in some places and also makes it easier to go after a site than the traffickers. It hurt a lot of LQBTQ dating too.

They don’t parents do and every kids show teaches it too, but hundreds of thousands of kids in the US have 2 dads or 2 mums. Plus they aren’t teaching kids on sexual matters you clearly didn’t read the bill. Since when is someone asking why someone has 2 dads teaching sex ed? Nothing about they love each other and wanting a family then? No school anywhere teaches sex ed to anyone under 10. But they can mention that gay people exist without mentioning sex. The US will be under sharia law in no time at this rate.

Can anyone learn in an environment being rushed to a conclusion ,and then face something they may not want in the first place ? I would say some instance here but I’ll be banned from the forum to even mention one bit of it.

Fair trade. Wouldn’t be necessary in the first place if an agenda wasn’t pushed.

2 Likes

But your point was that learning about sexuality is “rushing” a child into it. My counter point was by that logic learning about anything could rush a child into it. They might be rushed into a career choice before learning about other ones (and in some places they definitely are, like say China).

Talking helps a lot. There are other ways to prevent suicide in even places that people often jump from.

In this video it discusses some things used by like museums to discourage suicide. As people tend to choose places with high elevation to do this. People often regret within seconds. So making it harder for them to do it increases suicide prevention. Makes teenagers think longer before doing such things.

Therapy allows for low risk individuals to work things over.

1 Like

LOL, do you want to learn at at 5 or learn it normally in time?

You need to learn to make sense cause that post made none.

Then you don’t know.LOL.

In texas any doctor could be sued for performing a lifesaving abortion. They often make these laws to discourage things from being done or talked about. But not actually with the intent of performing the law crimes. The bill needs clarifications and to be more thorough. The vagueness is very problematic depending on what the parents believe they can sue a school over.

LOL at 5 years old most kids just want to play I think. Dude face it. Its not rushing a kid to their sexuality to learn about it at a young age. If anything it helps fight bigotry with information imo.

1 Like

Can we also make a bill to prevent children from being religiously indoctrinated? I speak on my behalf of my own experiences growing up.

3 Likes

Also, not something you pick.

5 Likes

Yeah I know the whole law about a parents beliefs and such vs saving a life? Like those people who think they can pray away a serious disease.

You know exactly what I meant if you followed the discussion.

Then don’t rush a child to learn adult stuff they are not ready to ,allow them to find it themselves naturally.

My point was many teens think about killing themselves over a relationship, mean parents, failing grades, etc. Most of them won’t do it. The ones who do weren’t taken seriously. My only friend who committed suicide in high school was a kid named Eric. His mom divorced his father and became a lesbian. The woman she was with moved in and he was completely neglected by his mother in her lust for this woman. He blew his brains out in his room one day and she didn’t even find out until 48 hours later because she was so preoccupied with her new “life”.
He never told anyone what he was going to do. He just did it one day. He wasn’t looking for attention or crying for help. He just ended it.

i can’t believe this dumb post is still up. let’s get real here none of you know what your talking about.

2 Likes