Hellcaller stealth nerf?

love how something like this happens and warlocks freak out and its fixed pretty quickly. which is fantastic and great and how it should be.

meanwhile havoc has had some bugs goin on multiple expansions now and you still haven’t acknowledged them let alone fixed them. Hell Aldrachi Reaver is damn near unplayable and very much disliked and undesired by a majority of the Havoc population for how clunky it is.

I know its always been like this for almost 2 decades now, but the class bias for Blizzard favorites is just palpable.

Any update on the Hammer of Light bug that was introduced on Friday as well for the Templar hero class?

1 Like

Thank you very much Kaivax! Appreciate it. I had heard diabolist was suffering from similar issues??? I hope you guys are just taking a pass at making sure warlock is working properly across the board. Would be a shame if any spec (hero or normal) was scuffed for raid!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

When is the intended fix ETA?

its already live

Thank you, Racoon of good news.
Blessed be your trash-can treasures tonight.

Whoops my bad, I misread.

Amazing, thanks for letting us know!

Get this man a raise!

Thanks for the transparency, communication and super fast fix.

If they introduced a bug into your spec that literally decreased your DPS by around 20-30% days before the first raid tier… I would hope they’d fix it just as fast as well.

This is not a “Blizzard Loves Warlocks” issue as much as a top priority to a game destroying bug.

4 Likes

Thank you for the response and fix <3

the whole hero tree is almost unplayable. so its more than a bug. but they ignored feedback and haven’t addressed all the bugs. and thats just Havoc. Many other classes with similar issues.

ya it is, warlocks and mages are always fixed and polished whenever anything is wrong. compared to other classes. Hell most would die to just have feed back like this.

Thank you!

You sound like a whiny professional victim.

4 Likes

Xelnath revealed before they fired him they most devs don’t like Warlock and wish it hadn’t of been made a playable class in the first place.

Among other things.

We know at this point that lots of WoWs devs are morally bankrupt though.

1 Like

May God be praised. You guys are doing a great and awesome job of listening to the playerbase lately. Keep up the good work…:+1:

1 Like

Thank you for responding :slight_smile:

Thanks for responding and the quick fix! We appreciate it!

1 Like

Hallelujah… or is it Hellelujah in this case?

All of you that were spitting hate towards blizz should be ashamed :rofl:

2 Likes