Hellcaller stealth nerf?

Or, this is the Devs will and we just have to stew with it.

i can totally believe it and was expecting it. Not a fix to drain life but this exactly. Expect warrior buffs to follow

I heard diabolist got stealth nerfed too. Idk how.
Bump

Yep, others have confirmed diabolist stealth nerf as well.

Gg locks.

1 Like

Bumpitsbeen36minsincelastpost

Bumping again until the devs wake up and give us an answer.

is this live already because i went from being decent in dungeons to being bottom dps

Yes, bc i went from topping meters to bottom of meters even though my ilvl went up.

1 Like

I could not replicate the Ritual of Ruin bug with either Demo or Destro during testing just now. Doesn’t appear to have an ICD.

Hellcaller Wither does though.

Bumping until fixed

They arent going to fix it. They dont want us to enjoy this class. I feel like this is a big aff you to the warlock class designer that everyone loved from mists of pandaria. Back when they had a clue about the class and we all actually enjoyed it.

Its always the same classes that get the most love every single xpac and update and patch, its just never locks especially affliction

3 Likes

Feels like I’m playing a dead spec :frowning:

welp… it IS sunday, but I’m hoping devs are reading this and are aware of it so they can hopefully hotfix it monday or at least push a fix in the patch tuesday. I’d gladly wait an extra hour or two on reset to make sure a spec isn’t bricked.

1 Like

I would wait a 24 hour maintenance to have this fixed.

3 Likes

It absolutely is. Near immediately after firing Xelnath they started pissing on Warlocks and his entire legacy.

4 Likes

So have any of ‘community council’ sounded off about this yet?

Silence so far, as far I know.

Spec is so much worse now. Sucks because i was so excited for a really dot focused affliction, but this literally kills the spec if it’s not a bug

3 Likes

At this stage, even if we finally get clarification if it’s a bug or not, it’ll be literally one day before season begins. So all the prep work people have put in and counting down the day for the season start in excitement has been crapped on.

I personally spent a lot of time preparing, and finally started enjoying the rotation. I only PvP arena. And it is impossible to gain stacks of blackened soul or generate any pressure with an invisible 5 second cooldown.

I know they tune this to raids over PvP, but it has compeltely destroyed destro Hellcaller in PvP arena. I waited so long for this season and to pull this right before is sort of super infuriating

4 Likes

This is literally my concern. Why would you release a beta and test these things then turn around and nerf a class that was doing OK yet leave the usual over achievers untouched days before the raid launches. Didnt even let us test it out, especially in pvp which i was looking forward to

2 Likes