Heirlooms.. Overhaul or Remove?

Sick beard bro

its the most optimal way to play is to use so my brain sees a path that isnt covered in thorns. taking that path is easier yet its unrewarding. knowing that i will still take it.

yeah it became slightly disjointed at a point. i remember having some pieces that where just commons.
i remember buying gear from a vendor that was an actual upgrade.

So do use them. I just don’t understand the argument that I don’t see value in it so… Get rid of it for everyone

1 Like

i think it spoils the dish of leveling. do you disagree?

No. It’s convenient so I don’t have to constantly replace gear until they’re outdated

1 Like

i get ya. no hate i think thats the fun of leveling, replacing gear. small increase in seritonin or whatever it is.

I like the heirlooms for the convenience of gear that levels with me, so I don’t have to replace and re transmog every few levels. The stats are good enough to work with.

That said…

…this, please.

There is no need to remove them, as they are completely optional.

1 Like

To each their own. Reps are meh. If you have one of each class tw’ing badges are in abundance

Hierlooms are good to an extent, at times they are not as good are gear you get from the world but basically it’s ok considering cost running alts it is gold well spent.

Well, if you want the Legion Class Hall set then you need Exalted with Nightfallen on that character cuz we don’t have accountwide rep.

That is a hellish grind.

Idk i havent found a set of that that looks good.

Also played during legion so have exalt on most.

Balance of power /shudder

At least Balance of Power is accountwide now… That wasn’t fun.

What do you suggest for people who have already purchased and upgraded most of the existing heirlooms? Would those convert to crafted assuming you unlocked them once on the account?

how about RESTORE them to the way they used to be???

Remove the gear, keep the exp buff. Revamp the leveling experience to make leveling gear somewhat meaningful again.

If we’re talking about the base items, you would simply have them unlocked. If we’re talking about fully upgraded items they’d still be fully upgraded I’d think.

The trick is creating a new system that doesn’t completely ruin peoples past work and efforts, while simultaneously allowing all players a better path at getting fully upgraded heirlooms. So I think they’d just be unlocked and good to use.

On that note, people that already have all of the heirlooms need to be given something to do as well. They shouldn’t be punished and have to miss out because they’ve put in so much work and gold. So, if Blizzard wanted to add a layer of complexity to this, they could allow for “ancient” transmogs associated with heirloom sets. Basically, these would be transmogs that would either be awarded for unlocking sets of armor, doing tasks, completing achievements, random blueprints for handing in X amount of shards or literally anything else we could think up. These transmogs could be anything from completely new individual/sets of transmog items, to recolors of older desirable transmog items…

1 Like

I have themm all maxed out an dont even use them anymore

Wish they would ,they are better than dungeon gear drops ,but then again, if they were that good people wouldn’t run them for leveling even though the xp would be the same and faster doing both wq and dungeon. That is confusing to say the least :dracthyr_shrug:

Lmao
Remove???
I have hundreds of thousands invested
Sounds like bait

They do a decent job of serving as an optional luxury purchase.

1 Like