Heirloom's out

Hey look someone whining about an optional feature they can simply not use.

Much like RDF should be added as an option that people who don’t like it can “choose to not use” this is the same thing. These people will 100% use Heirlooms even though they claim to hate them. Because they know they are good. Just like all the RDF haters would use RDF if it was added because its a better system.

Can we just stop touching the game… my god.

PLEASE

Just stop already

2 Likes

DO NOT TAKE IT OUT, WRATH CLASSIC NOT WRATH REFORGED! Stop changing pointless things!

How is it an advantage in pve? You’re not competing here.

I wouldn’t be bothered if they decided to remove heirlooms from the Classic series.

dont use heirlooms and you will have your grand experience level grinding

Man yall just want to gut everything out, go play classic

Or if you don’t like them, JUST DON’T EVEN GET THEM. It’s not like anyone is forcing you to even get them.

You’re asking Blizz to remove a mechanic to help players who don’t like the long leveling process just because you don’t like them and it ruins your immersion.

The arrogance and nerve here I swear.
Don’t ruin the game for others cause you don’t want to use something that is optional; let us all enjoy the game how we want to not how you want to.

You level faster…

I liked the heirlooms though lol.

You missed a key part of the OP.

I like this. Heirlooms were relevant back on the day but Joyous Journeys is a much more effective way to encourage people to level alts. And the players who can afford Heirlooms can still afford to just buy twink gear off the AH. What’s the problem?

You don’t but Loom with gold like it is in retail, you buy them with heroism badges which is a different currency that players who are bad at gold making but love to raid will have a better surplus of.

You can also stop trying to change Wrath from it’s glory to being more like TBC.
I came for Wrath not TBC.

1 Like

I know. Point being either method requires an existing high level toon to fund the alt.

It’s not going to happen. Just interesting to discuss. I’d really like JJ to stay for 1-70 post-launch, personally.

They are good and bad. You can’t say “it ruins the experience of progressing” when most of the population just power levels/boosts etc. Hell even if you just grind quests… your gear barely matters.

As for pvp… it’s already ruined also. It just allows for some easier gearing up if you want to stomp newbs.

It seems like you and others who are worried about the “experience being ruined” miss the forest for the trees.

Hirlooms are completely fine they don’t need to be taken out of the game just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean they should be on a game

Nah, Heirlooms in. Part of original wrath. Makes leveling alts palatable.

Keep them but double the marks for them.
Thus keeping the prestige and pleasing both parties in the process.

This was true when twinks were in a separate queue. This is not true for Classic WotLK.

Quit trying to make dumb changes to the peak WoW expac. Don’t want heirlooms? Stick to Eternal Classic servers.

Not having RDF ruins progression yet here we are…

1 Like