[H]<East Azeroth Trading Co> Needs You!

Can confirm! Ishbaneer and Tammy are just a few of the many positive, friendly, and interactive players in their guild! Seeing them consistently at server events, immersive rp, and even saw Ishbaneer at the tavern a few weeks ago when our guild had an event there, these people are here for those who want a wholesome environment!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, old comrade!

Man, that situation looked HEATED, too.

3 Likes

Yes it was! In the event it was discovered that a travesty long ago had occurred and an oath once took was broken! Amongst new forged oaths among comrades, discovering one was shattered, and the past came to haunt them, made for a heated IC event!

2 Likes

It’s been a very busy June, both IRL and in game. Earlier this evening, we played a little game in Orgrimmar

Everyone involved got a single gold, and your job was to see -through walk up RP with other characters around the city- how many purchases, trades, and deals you could make in an hour in order to turn that single gold into lots more!

Of course, my internet decided it’d be a lovely time to crap out towards the end, but I enjoyed the off-the-cuff sales and haggling I got to do before then!

1 Like

Good evening, comrades.

I remember after my first date with an old flame, I exclaimed to her, “That’s the most fun I’ve ‘ad without bein’ shot at all month!” If you, like me, enjoy a little danger, we’ve got you covered. You’ll get paid to do it, too. And, luckily for me, medical care is provided for free as part of our benefits package. We have a new lass working at the Clinic, Dr. Grindfix. She’s pretty great. First goblin medic I’ve met that seems to SPECIALIZE in treating Forsaken.

What’s that? “But Captain Schatten,” you ask, “What if I’m not as brave or good looking as you, and I don’t like violence?” Well, that’s alright. I mean, we have folk in the company like Talent Director Tamani Tightclamps that haven’t touched a weapon the whole time I’ve worked here. Ain’t stopped her making bank, now has it?

Come join the East Azeroth Trading Company, and find the job that’s perfect for you! The Future is OURS!

1 Like

The monthly meeting is on this weekend! I’m most excited to talk details about our next potential player-run guild campaign, participation in the week-long Great Hunt event, and some big additions to the sales brochure.

And later on in the week, I get to run orientation for all the new people who joined us this week!

2 Likes

Whoa! It’s been a week for EATCo, and the weekend is gonna keep on being busy!

Wednesday we had a run about of our new hires through orientation of our campus and some of the company’s history!

Yesterday our Security branch went out on an expedition to secure an item for a client. That item? An item touched by temporal anomalies. A wonky tonky timey limey object!

Tonight we’re taking it easy with a rousing game of Question Dice so our coworkers can ask all the definitely not embarrassing questions to each other in a relaxed environment.

Tomorrow is the Commerce Branch’s monthly meeting where we go over the profit the company has made the month past, and what we’re doing for financial matters in the month forward!

And the last thing I’ll talk about here is this Sunday we’ll be going out to Orgrimmar to have a lil’ selling competition! See who can sell different things for the most, and the fastest!

Whew! That’s all from me this time. Happy Friday y’all, happy gaming!

1 Like

Tonight’s our night off from working the Great Hunt over in Azsuna. For the past couple of days, we’ve providing contract support in the form of meals, emergency healing and weapons/armor maintenance to the many teams out there giving it all they’ve got! We spent the evening hanging around, and some people attended the fire circle, but come tomorrow night, it’s game on again!

What’s that you say? The Great Hunt was some high-octane excitement, and you really wish there was a lot more excitement and violence in your routine? Well, East Azeroth Trading Company’s Security Branch makes a regular habit of going out and beating bad-things’ faces in! … Provided they have faces, of course. We’re really not so sure about some of these cultists we’re about to pay a visit. The last time we ran across them there was a fellow in a ratty old robe that kept having uh, bone spikes and tentacles and other not-normal things lash out from beneath it. At us. It was pointy and painful, I’m told by my staff that can feel pain.

Come and apply today! Take part in grand adventures and get paid HANDSOMELY to do it! Not to mention the charming company housing our staff can look forward to returning to after a hard day’s brutality, and the free medical care they PROBABLY won’t need. Probably.

2 Likes

Hey all! Late night for me to bump the thread isn’t it? Or is it early? I don’t know, I only recently figured out how to read a calendar backwards.

But my inane dribblings aside, the East Azeroth Trading Company is still hiring, and we are always looking for fantastic talent, commercially minded individuals, peoples of a scientific and inquisitive background, and certainly people who like to beat the tartar sauce out of big bad people!

We’ll be hanging out in Orgrimmar tomorrow at the Horde Guild Faire over in our usual place! Look for us, walk up to us, say hi, maybe apply, but most of all have fun!

But you’re supposed to be East?

We went so far east it turned west again.

So loving this guild! The active, friendly community, events all the time, and us doing lots of cross-overs with other guilds so we can meet even more people!

It’s been a blast and I can’t wait to keep doing more with them leading into Dragonflight and beyond!

1 Like

Friday, the best day of the week. It’s been a pretty busy week for EATCo too, so we’re happy to be able to kick back and relax tonight with a rousing game of ‘Truth or Dare.’

Especially after a full week of doing activities such as last night’s FIGHT NIGHT where many of our members took up (sparring) arms against one another with a series of mighty rounds of combats with such names as… Lin’Aryne, Rotmerella, Peffe, and Gizmona reining victorious over their opponents!

And the day before THAT our Research branch was hard at working in Tanaris looking for a rare species of spider that could put a grown ogre to sleep with it’s defense mechanism. Vibrations! By shaking it’s whole body they could create a frequency to knock anyone to sleep. We managed to capture several before being visited by a mysterious stranger!

But that’s all from me tonight various forum readers. Hope all of you have had a great week, and are looking forward to a great weekend!

As always, we’re hiring and looking forward to seeing you here with us!

1 Like

Greetings, comrades!

We are forging ahead strong as ever! Yours truly is serving another term as the company’s chairman, and we’re charting our way for… well, what Commerce Director Brightdigger has been referring to as a “pre-holiday” season. We’ve got a scant bit of time to build strength and enjoy ourselves before the chain of holidays ranging from Brewfest to Winter Veil-- wait, no, damn it all, forgot about Love is in the Air too. See? Lots of opportunity for money-making, if you’re the enterprising and creative sort!

Come and join the adventure! The Future is OURS!

1 Like

Fridays, amirite?

End of the work week, and it’s been a heck of a week for us over here at EATCo!

This past Monday one of our employees, Zekos Goldblood, amassed a volunteer group to test the effects of a mysterious red gas that was trapped in a drum with surprising results! The results were violence.

Tuesday we had orientation to show our new-hires and whoever else wished to tag along a tour of our campus and showed a more insightful glimpse of what EATCo is all about!

Thursday Security Director Schatten (That’s Ishbaneer, the dude who posted above me) ran a Security training event where he taught our brave employees how to move TACTICALLY in battle.

And to end a loooooong work-week tonight we’re going to be playing a rousing game of Question Dice where our employees get to ask fun questions in a group setting to eachother.

As always we’re always hiring and we’d love to see you join us. Have a great weekend, forum-readers!

As always, EATCo remains the place to be!

Our numbers keep growing and the fun keeps flowing! This week has a lot in store for us, from research expeditions to combat events and even telling ghost stories around the campfire!

Outside of the game the guild continues to be a friendly and fun place for everyone, with lots of good times on discord, both OOCly and ICly with discord RP! I’ve never seen as many different types of characters come together in one guild, it makes for a lot of enjoyable scenarios and RP that blossoms naturally from the different sorts of personalities and backstories everyone has!

I can’t recommend giving us a try enough. If any of this sounds fun to you, check us out! We’re always taking on new members and making new friends!

1 Like

Last night we here at EATCo relaxed (kind of) in a safe (not really) spot in Drustvar (real spooky) to tell some ghost stories and welcome the coming season of Fall.

But as the weekend ends our work week begins.
This Tuesday is our Orientation where our newly hired associates, and anyone who needs a refresher learn about the company’s history as well as get a tour of our campus.

Wednesday our Commerce branch will be having a workshop of how our (and your) Sins and Vices can be used for prrrrrrofit!

And to cap off the end of the week our Research branch will be traveling to Un’goro crater to investigate some strange findings on something called ‘Bonded Crystals.’

As always we here at the East Azeroth Trading Company are looking forward to your application, and seeing you amongst our ranks!

Thursday

Means it is nearly the weekend which is always exciting to say at the least.

To start off the weekend we have an expedition to Un’goro Crater. to investigate possible uses for the crystals littering the area.

Sunday we are preparing for the WRA guild faire taking place in Orgrimmar at the Drag. We look forward to seeing all the new faces. It is also a good opportunity for new and veteran roleplayers to see how active the community is as a whole. I know the closest we get to Dragonflights release the larger the player base gets. Even if you don’t plan on joining a guild yet. The faire is a good opportunity to see what may be available to you. As well a chance to ask any questions you may have on RP guilds and how they work.

This upcoming next Thursday we have a company hosted sparring match. Our employees testing their skills against each other. With friendly banter and wagers from the sidelines if you don’t fancy a fight.

Friday we are having a formal tea and brunch with another guild, Metamorphosis. To strengthen bonds between our two guilds. It should be a joyous occasion and allow fond friendships to foster and grow.

We are always looking for new members and players. If any of this peaks your interest at all. Feel free to reach out and ask questions. We would love to see you in our ranks.

1 Like

Hi your local genius laughing skull here. Research is gonna go where no orc has gone before, into the beyond through an advanced shroom network… i mean common shrooms are good for you!! Come join Eatco and likley join band of crazy bastards, the research department!!

Stay fresh cheesebags!

1 Like