Healthstone Broken?

After patch today it seems my summon healthstone and Soulwell are broken. Nothing happens when using either and didnt see any other posts about it. Anyone else having these issues?

4 Likes

check your bag its a demonic HS now may have over looked that

3 Likes

Played around a bit more. It seems the first charge works but cooldown never starts. Even if used out of combat.

6 Likes

I thought it was broken as well. Thank you @Prtwentyfour for the information.

1 Like

I used the soul well, and nothing happened.

Then used my create button and it was the demonic, a whole new button to put on the bar.

But again dropping that out of the bag, hitting the soul well, nothing again so idk something is for sure not working.

This is weird, the bug for healthstone not properly converting over to demonic healthstone and it being used by soul burn was fixed in beta. How is it not working in live now .

1 Like

Glad I found this thread. I’ve been going nut trying to fix this. No doubt its a bug for Blizzard.
But I’m learning to stay alive better without them. LOL

2 Likes

i can confirm a few things. If you use another warlocks soulwell you will not get a demonic healthstone and even if you have a regular healthstone on your bar it will not work. You will need to use your own cookies only.
I have noticed whenever you leave an instance or log out it will also disappear.
Heard some people had issues in pve content but cant confirm if its the same or different issue

1 Like

Can confirm this issue is still going on. The first charge can be used, and then the cooldown never starts outside of combat.

3 Likes

this is very very frustrating.

2 Likes

string lock and didn’t reach live, still more beta patch to bake in before xpac drop.

yea the new healthstone is red now if you take the class tree talent

1 Like

I notice there are always these “issues” with lock every single major change that is introduced while all the usual classes are able to enjoy an extremely well functioning and balanced gameplay, you know ret, warrior, dk, hunter…and then theres Elemental shaman… Its sad that we are always left to deal with broken pieces of a class

Really sounds like old code, copy/paste, one person doing all the specs.

You are a lifesaver, I was wondering why mine weren’t working (letting me use it) had to take the talent to let me use it

Yeah and now apparently in mythic + groups, the healthstone greys out for your teammates after the 1st use even after exiting combat.

Oh man I really hope this gets taken care of soon. Way too many bugs with warlock as of late.

The devs really needs to just move over the coding and repair it and streamline it, might take several months maybe a year or so but this is bad if anytime they do 1 simple change it ends up affecting so much due to old spaghetti code that even they can’t understand how it affects anything else.

2 Likes

Not only in mythic+, but basically EVERYWHERE.

Tested it out in Valdrakken (together with a friend). And even though we were obviously not in combat, the cooldown still didn’t begin for both of us.

I’ve posted it in regards to the Healthstone cooldown not starting when out of combat to the bug report forums.

Got another issue on these. Mine are disappearing. It might be when I change zones, Im not sure. But twice now Ive recast my demonic health stone because the one I cast prior is gone. I didnt see anything abut a timer and Im not logging out or anything.

Yeah this is going to get annoying real quick if this carries over to TWW. Especially every time switching instances.