Healthstone Broken?

Just for fun I’ll write out what I did to fix the problem. I had to find where this so called “demonic healthstone” was. Found it at the bottom of the Warlock talent tree which was greyed out, but there were 2 or 3 near it that were active.

So I click on one of the active ones to see if I could get it to lite. Nope. Reactivated that one. Tried another. Nope. Put it back. Tried a third one and boom it lites up.

I click on it and look in my bag. There it is. I first look in my Spell Book and see that there is only one Create Healthstone cookie. I go back and delete both green cookies from my bar. Go back to the Spell Book and drag the Create Healthstone and place it on my bar, out of the way. Go to my bag and drag the Demonic Healthstone to a handy place on my bar. It’s at Zero. Click on the new Green Cookie and bam I have 3 uses on my Demonic Healthstone.

I test it out in various was, going here and there, fighting to lower my health…you name it. IT WORKS. The only time it will go to Zero is if I’m over powered in a fight and I die or I use my Hearthstone, or I log out.

Otherwise I just click on the green cookie to recharge the Demonic Healthstone. 1 minute cooldown, restores 35% health just like the original one.

Hope I made sense. :slightly_smiling_face:

Two weeks and still broken. Have they even acknowledged this bug?

For me I found the demonic healthstone immediately. My issue is that when you AREN’T a warlock and get a healthstone the first use puts it on permanent cooldown. You can’t delete it and get a new one, it does not reset after fights, it’s just a one use thing that is permanently on cooldown after the first use.

This has been broken for two weeks now.

2 Likes

Nope. They are screwing us Warlocks over.

1 Like

This happens for my Warlock as well, both regular and Demonic stones.

1 Like

Still happening. After the first few times of noticing mid game i started to take precautions.

Until this is fixed do the following,

1. never use someone elses well always make ur own or make ir own stones directly. This helps by like 70%

2. if ur in the 30% and it doesnt work right and u get the unusuable healthstone delete it and try again. Sometimes it takes me 2-3 times before i get my red healthstone i can actually use.

Its super annoying and we are one of 4 classes i believe that are having weird bugs.

I switched spec from Demonology to Affliction and the Create Soulstone and Create Soulwell would not create the Healthstone. Then I switched back to Demonology and everything worked fine.

As per the Quote above My healthstones are still called Healthstone not Demonic Healthstone

Did you check to make sure your Affliction Spec was talented into Demonic Healthstones as well as your Demonology Spec?