Headless Horseman Reins

I’m on my third.

I know some people who still haven’t gotten it, but yeah this has to be an extreme buff to the drop chance.

Barely ever seeing it doing multiple runs on multiple alts the last two times the event was up and now getting it 3 out of my last 5 runs on just 1 character is kind of nuts lol.

At this point, I’ve gotten 7 of them lol. It feels odd deleting them.

1 Like

Jiru, you’re just lucky…along with other thousands of people.
Don’t you date to assume RNG was changed.

xD

Imagine doing all that work and still being wrong.

:rofl:

1 Like

You should get a kick out of this one.

1 Like

Guess it is a whole new feeling to bring lucky enough in having to delete 6 in a week vs running years in the og and only seen it drop twice.

If that’s what you think mate.
You have dozens of people proving you’re wrong. And all you have to say is your own opinion. That is not even backed up by anything. Even thread from 2010 proves you’re wrong.

And you remain to be stubborn. So be it lol. Not that it matters to me/

i got it but can we get the dog that retail has?
i want arfus so bad man. idaf abt the horse lol.

Take a look at The Law of Large Numbers.

None of what you said matters.

1 Like

LOL my guild had three drop on the first day, plus a fourth the second day. stopped paying attention after that

Got mine the first day. 2 More since then.

And at least 1 person in my group has gotten it every run so far.

Math literacy is shamefully low these days.

2 Likes

Eh… What? Yes, law of large numbers is a thing. The higher the sample the more accurate the statistic.

There is nothing in it to say that smaller samples are inaccurate. It simply states that larger samples are more accurate. Which is common sense. Or perhaps not for you, so you chose to google a fancy term.

Nevertheless, you’re wrong. As you’ve been from the very first second you decided to be whatever it is you wanted to be. Our observation, with 100’s of people getting mounts in 1 day, was, in fact, accurate to speculate that drop chance was increased.

^bluepost.

There hasn’t been a single math related piece on here. And yet you bring it up, Are you trying to flex? I’m confused. “oh look at me im going to google some big words and mock others”. You straight up sound like a lone boomer with 14k post count. Jesus. No wonder.

And you clearly lack common sense. Not to mention how bored you must be to even find a way to turn this into some sort of disagreement. For no reason .Are you really that bored IRL? Is this the best you got going?

2 Likes

You just need to get with the alternate facts.

I mean, there’s probably a universe where Pi is exactly 3.

I’ve seen a proof of the Riemann Conjecture using “alternate facts.”

1 Like

Dude, you’re putting a lot of effort into defending your lack understanding of basic probability.

Did you by chance have a pillow company go belly-up recently?

1 Like

It’s dropping a lot more often in Retail with the 4 curses if you can hold out until DF Classic.

I really doubt that because a circle is only truly definable by math.

1 Like

In the multiverse, everything is possible.

If Pi were 3, it wouldn’t be a circle.