Headless Horseman Reins

I have seen multiple people flying around on it on my server.

I hope they increased the drop rate of the X-45 Heartbreaker as well. :grinning:

1 Like

Please nerf this blizzard it’s to common now

I got it years ago in the real game so I don’t really care if I get it in classic or not.

Someday they’ll probably have cross-version achievements and collectibles anyway.

I just got it today after trying since OG Wrath.

I finally got it on my last run today. So far it’s only the 2nd horse I’ve seen period, aside from random achievement notices in guild chat

My husband has been playing since TBC (the first version lol), and has never seen it drop not once. We run it daily, and nada lol.

Got a source for this?

I have 2 on one toon and 1 on 3 others,
One bag I opened have the reins, the head, and a squashling.
what the prob is that needs to be fixed is the face ya cant get the pet chiev now since ya already have one

Ran it 7 times Sunday and it dropped 4 of them. I remember (back in the day) that they had it 10% instead of the .01% it should have been. They got fixed it in a day. This seems like a 50% drop rate. Rather they kept the low percentage and made it tradable, in the dungeon group.

I literally got it twice in the past week. The drop rate has definitely been drastically increased. Also had 2 guildies both get it in the same run.

Never got it in Retail since Wrath, never got it during Classic up to this week. Got 3 this week. Drop chance got increased

There hasn’t been any blue posts about it, no.
Just personal observation.

We’ve had about 12+ reins drop since HH event started.
I’ve gotten 2. Had a dude that got 3 already.

It drops a lot. Even pointed out on reddit.

There’s no way you can use personal observation to make any claim about RNG changing.

2 Likes

Have you read any of the replies around here?
Or anything on these forums?
or anything on reddit?

Bro. This is when I know you’re being intentionally dense.

3 Likes

You’re confusing “understanding basic probability” with “being dense.”

2 Likes

All I know is …I spent years trying to get that mount in the og versions. Since this version, I have gotten it 8 times between 2 accounts…in a week. That is just my accounts.

done the event every day on 3 different alts and never have gotten it yet, i saw multiple rams and kodos but not a single reins in the loot. I doubt they increased it.

No, you’re clearly not understanding basic probability,
There is not a chance in the world that I got TWO HH mounts in 2 days, a mount that has 0.1% drop chance.

There is no chance that 10+ guildies of mine got it in a span of 3 days.
There is no chance that 1 guy got it 3 times in my guild.

The odds are of getting HH mount THREE times is 0.1x0.1x0.1 = 0.001%.

This tread alone:

And people in 2010 saying the same thing
https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/777961-So-what-are-your-chances-of-actually-GETTING-the-Headless-Horseman-s-Reins/page3

1 Like

I just had it drop again today, so that’s twice I’ve gotten it now this year.