Headless Horseman Reins

I have only seen this drop twice ever. Have done this instance everyday on all alts for years. Can we get a realistic drop rate?

Honestly I think it’s increased, people in my guild are getting it left and right including myself.

Could just be RNG though…

2 Likes

It’s not rng. the mount was always believed to be 1/300 or 1/400 ish. I’m guessing everyone would be riding it in dal if it weren’t for adaptive mounts being broken. Rare mount is no longer rare.

last year on my druid i was selling my loot chance at the drop and one guy would buy it everyday except 1 day he said he didnt want to run it so i did it and BOOM it dropped, being a druid i didnt really want it but I wasnt going to let it rot…

if you dont want something, it will drop 100% of the time

1 Like

Everyone thinking the droprate’s been buffed…

Meanwhile on my 4 runs today I got the sword on one character and literally nothing on the other 3

3 Likes

Rates been buffed.
Already did a few more today and seen 2 drop for different players.

My guild we got like 10 in 2 days.

I even got duplicate one today too.

Shockingly, this dropped on my main yesterday and the only one I have seen so far.

Got it on one account on the second try last night, but not the other account (this one).

:frowning:

Yeah they need to nerf the drop rate again. Got one yesterday, then another today. At this point I want to see how many I can keep in my bags. Having the mount doesn’t feel special with everyone having it.

Clearly I need to bring you along to my runs tomorrow

1 Like

Literally everyone has gotten it this year. It’s basically a guaranteed drop.

Yeah I’ve seen it drop a bunch of times, and got it myself, so it made me wonder if they buffed the drop rate or it was bugged. But I guess that could just be rng.

I just got it today after trying since OG Wrath.

Dropped for the second time for me in the last two days. The helm dropped just before that.

Even i’ve gotten it. On about the 8th run after 2 days across alts. RNG hates me, but it liked me last night.

retail side…it took like 3 years’ worth of events, from an army of 10+ alts to choose from lol. I brute forced that one. Love rocket still hates me. Oddly enough I finally won the WoD x-mas event mount finally and actually on a x-mas day too.

Side note of I still get agility rings on the s. priest. and int rings on 4 melee and a hunter. That I can at least fix with pvp rings in time lol.

This rogue got the sword too.

The droprate is definitely buffed. I saw people getting it in almost every run.

I fish a lot since I bring fish feats to dungeons and raids. Of the course of the expansion I have spent perhaps dozens of hours fishing in pools and never got the turtle. Some people, first cast and a turtle shows up.

Drop rate feels like a 5% chance now. I have already seen 4 other people get one and I got my second mount (first one was last year). If you do HH 4 times a day on 4 alts you will probably get one

Also last year I did HH a bunch even though I got it first try because I wanted to get some loot. I never saw a second one drop out of like 100 clears. I was sending 10 alts to SM to help guildies get more shots at it since I didn’t need it anymore, Nothing.

I’ve ran it 4 times so far
I’ve seen 3 drop
Including one for myself :slight_smile:
A day after getting the white polar bear

And here I sit with no mount…. :cry:

3 Likes