Headless horseman mount-dont wait a year

If you can change the drop rate or something before hallow’s end similar to the plan for love is in the air try to do it for this year.

I got the mount some years ago but since today, I notice fellow collectors preparing alts for a sloot machine RNG without engaging gameplay.

8 Likes

As a horseman’s mount owner, I support this idea.

11 Likes

So glad I finally got mine last year.

May the odds be ever in your favor to the folks still hunting.

3 Likes

I got headless horseman years ago, last year I ran the dungeon again on my plate characters trying to get the helmet, I got a second horseman instead.

RNG in this game just blows.

3 Likes

As a collector and horseman’s mount owner, i support improvement to really bad gameplay, Devs should look into this kind of improvement and better holidays.

6 Likes

Ran that place on countless toons since BC and last year was really at wits end with the whole HH mount drop.Around the 5th run last year I wasn’t feeling it anymore .

While in there I still wasn’t feeling it and yelled out (fill in the blank) this horse!

Lo and behold saw it in my loot and clicked on it and legit came close to tears.

They really should change the drop rate at this point. Countless people still trying for years.

2 Likes

I had it since first year i played and im the only one out of my close friends who has it, and one played longer then me. So i think its high time we ask to talk to a manager.

3 Likes

I’ve seen that mount drop twice. I didn’t understand it was so rare until fairly recently.

But I have never seen anyone get the Valentine’s mount

I kind of assumed they already did something to the drop rate last year. I saw a lot of people getting it a year ago.

It is one of the rarest ones, I understand. I have it, but it doesn’t feel like anything special. Just dumb luck. They should at least make the drops for these mounts get easier the more times you kill the boss(es).

1 Like

Well, Devs didn’t confirm anything, I’d prefer a blue post confirmation, I’ve the mount but i care about other players experience as collectors. And there’s plenty of time for a change compared to love is in the air for this year on which Dev Chimes replied 1 week into the event

I am pretty sure they are hoping we forgot about this!

Collectors never forget…we’re one of the most invested players

6 Likes

What mount is that? I’ve heard of one but I thought it was make believe

Holiday mounts having such a low drop rate never made much sense to me.

2 Likes

Oh I know, I myself am a collector. And was planning to make a big deal next February!

1 Like

The drop rate isn’t even that bad. I think I got mine back in 2012, so within 3 years of playing.

Love rocket though, that took me over 10 years lol.

Its not that bad compared to love rocket but the same principle happens, really low drop, bad gameplay… You need an army of alts.

Its bad for new players, its awful fight for old players… It requires to level your alts each expansion due to minimum lvl for the loot box…I’d prefer to see changes for this mount, so I know love rocket will receive same treatment

Not every expansion. You could still do level 50’s this year for Love Rocket for example. I know because I did 40 characters a day, but got lucky day 3 of the event and got it on my 3rd or 4th run so I had a total of 83 or 84 runs this year for the love rocket but got it.

At least though I didn’t have to take my alt army from 50 to 60 lol.

You must level every expansion to the last expansion cap, that’s why SL requires 50+ because BFA was 50 after the conversion, if the pattern continues you must have all alts to 60 because DF release this year before another love is in the air event