Headless horseman mount-dont wait a year

I attempted it a dozen or so times and got it. Really lucky.

Anyway it’s rarity is what makes it so desirable. If its drop rate is even 1%, no one will care in a year.

I’d counter that it is actually a really good mount for people who like smaller mounts. I’ve used the HH mount for years until they finally gave warlocks their own flying horses :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d also love for them to have boost weekends for collection related drops before adding even more to the collections tab.

1 Like

I prefer rarity from a challenge, not bad gameplay that requires an army of alts but that’s my opinion and Chimes the reward dev notice the same during love is in the air event, i prefer mythic mounts that have 100 % drop with a challenge or mage tower book type

1 Like

I had tried getting this mount since the very first Hallow’s end and it dropped for me only last year.

The problem is it hasn’t aged so well and looks pretty terrible now and could really do with a graphical update :frowning:

I really hope they update the graphics (and improve it’s drop rate) so new players can feel more rewarded.

1 Like

I’d rather they add a new mount in addition. Something for those of us who already have the current HH mount while leaving in the old for those who haven’t gotten that one yet.

Feels like a lot of holidays could use newer rewards added to make them more relevant again. Like I wouldn’t mind some newer Lunar outfits with some 3D parts on them.

1 Like

Took seven years before the Headless Horseman mount dropped/ in the bag for me in 2014 lol. The rocket mount never bothered trying for that one. also got the Brewfest Killerbrew ram mount and wasn’t even trying for that one.

I really want a perma broom mount. Or, when we get one, we keep it but only use it at Hallows end. No need to farm it every year. :dracthyr_nod: :broom:

3 Likes

I don’t have strong feelings about the headless horseman mount’s drop rate. But they definitely need to move the decimal point over one or two positions on the love rocket drop rate.

It should be insta mount only during Hallows’ end, and the rest of the year has the usual mount cast time.

Got it in '08 and that’s when my luck ran out

HH mount has a WAY higher chance of dropping then love rocket thought.

The last thing this game needs is more mounts. There’s too many right now. Calm tf down blizz, seriously.

I got the HH mount years ago but agree that it should be a higher drop chance for holiday mounts. And how about throwing in a chance to drop the Cindermane Charger. :smile:

2 Likes

The first year HH could drop, it was per character as a mount and my friend had FOUR drop. I have yet to see one.

True but the principle about holiday mounts is that the low rng % requires multiple alts for a lot of players and the gameplay is really bad.

IMO, the problem isn’t a new mount but the use of recolors introducing too much mounts on last expansions.