"He has ascended higher than us all..."

The accuser of course. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Which ones? When he argues with himself that the Foreswarn arenā€™t bad? Or when he sucks making a disguise in Revendreth? Or when he gets overly emotional for no reason in Ardenweald?

Those arenā€™t character developing qualities. Heā€™s never challenged on anything outside when we first meet him.

4 Likes

I have no issues with these people but when they have to sexualize pegi 12 content it gets out of hand.

2 Likes

His soul was used to power the Arbiter. The problem is that they made his soul the forefront of the Arbiter, instead of just a power source.

1 Like

I may take it. But facts always prevail.
A thousand times more standing with the truth than standing with a tainted spotlight.

3 Likes

Does he even really count as trans?

He was female in real life and male as an ascended in bastion, thatā€™s not really the same thing as being transgender.

2 Likes

As close as a fantasy setting is probably going to get.

1 Like

The only logical choice for the new Arbiter is the one who was the inspiration for the position to begin with, The Hogwarts Sorting Hat.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I mentioned about them (billionaire companies) triggering the cattleā€™s ideological passions and profiting with them.
But guess Iā€™m the doombringer here.

1 Like

Youā€™ll never deal with the Arbiter again, why the heck do you care who it is? This is not a major lore character. Youā€™re complaining for personal reasons.

5 Likes

You just defended someone who I pointed out spent multiple days saying offensive things in the LGBTQ+ thread and you did so by stating its the LGBTQ+ communityā€™s fault for LGBTQ+ storylines

Youā€™re now confirming you do take issue with LGBTQ+ representation (which is offensive btw), while stating you have no issue with LGBTQ+ storylines or people youā€™re just choosing toā€¦ ?

2 Likes

It kind of read like anyone who happens to waddle across the ritual could be the Arbiter. What a waste of a position.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Danuser for you and their carebear writers.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll still need to deal with the current lore telling.
Actually, I may not subscribe if this persists.

And as I said, Iā€™m a very influentional person and am thinking of discouraging my friends of playing the next xpac as well.

Thank god.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s hardly anything being sexualized, give me a break.

You have a pair of gay stags, who just act like a typical married couple, and Pelagos, and . . . thatā€™s about it. Sex itself is never really mentioned at all.

4 Likes

Uh - huh :roll_eyes:

Well if you often spread your bad takes on representation getting added have fun being ā€œinfluentialā€ cause these takes donā€™t really fly so

3 Likes

According to Blizzard, yes. There were Tweets that said he is.

4 Likes

I donā€™t mind Shaw and Flynn.
Pelagos is just so bad written.

Pelagos was there volunteering to support those around him, he volunteered to help not out of duty but want. When he failed to ascend, he didnā€™t let it stop him from helping. He was the first to help us go through Zereth Mortis. They were setting him up to be Arbiter from the very beginning.

Kleia helped out of duty/desire to prove herself, she wanted to be in the spot light. When Pelagos was selected as the first soulbind, she was upset. She let her emotions get the better of her several times as she ascended.

5 Likes