"He has ascended higher than us all..."

Just imagine being an useless NPC the entire expansion and then suddenly becoming the protagonist of it just because the writing team wants to go woke.

It surely will work. The word of mouth marketing will surely work in your favor, writing team. You guys are misunderstood geniuses.

115 Likes

Who would you have as the Arbiter?

5 Likes

Dommy mommy Draka

19 Likes

The term “woke” has officially lost all meaning.

Find a new buzzword.

42 Likes

Unless you played the kyrian campaign you don’t get the right to complain as it explains more detailed on why pelagos is chosen

12 Likes

“Why do you think I came all this way?”

11 Likes

You people need to leave Rey alone already… wait, what’s this topic about?

22 Likes

A random number generator.

Let the NPCs suffer as the players do.

40 Likes

I did. Still find it totally crap.
Read:

7 Likes

Millhouse Manastorm. That would be an interesting take lol.

:cookie:

32 Likes

Then you would have been well aware that in the kyrian campaign he has hinted many times, “what is my purpose?”

He said this in the 9.0 campaign

He felt like being ascended as a kyrian wasn’t his true purpose

7 Likes

me trying to find out when reincarnation was decided to be labeled as woke tf lmao.

2 Likes

This is just a really silly thing to say.

12 Likes

Edit: not because goin woke. I hate him as a character and his ineptitude and subsequent promotion to lead sorting hat. Dude aint earned it

9 Likes

pelagos used to be azshara in life. just translate his name from greek to english

And that’s how you tell people you have nothing interesting to say.

15 Likes

He’s essentially the mail room clerk…

2 Likes

Oh. WoW. Just. Woah.
Now with this really deep input, it is really justified that the worst character of the entire franchise should become its expansion’s protagonist.

…

2 Likes

He’s actually a great character mon. He be compassionate and be believin in what da shadowlands stands for. He be non judgemental and want ta help others. He is a better fit den anybody else imo.

He be remindin me of Anduin actually. People seem to dislike him too for not being a huge hairy jerk wad racist power hungry fool too. But dat be the forums sometimes.

15 Likes

Even if you want to cherry-pick my post to protect your inner ideals, doesn’t change the rest of the post, the threads in this forum and the general feeling of the community.

It is an apathetic NPC. Like I said before. They could just have used Flynn or Shaw.

8 Likes