HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

He… He looted a gnoll and said “More copper for the popper.”

1 Like

I’m losing interest in gaming all together.

Burnt out?

And yeah, while I’m still having fun with WoW (I recently rolled a Tauren Hunter to start from scratch on retail, so I could compare my two little cow Hunters as I level them through classic and retail), largely I’ve been bitten with the Civilization bug. I’ve been playing Civilization 4 and 5 quite a bit the past week.

(I brought Civilization 6 back at Christmas, but I feel like I don’t really understand it yet. It’s quite the change from Civ 5.)

And this probably will happen again come Christmas, when I’ll permit myself to buy the new Pokemon games. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WoW’s story, and the direction of the writing is wearing on me and has been since Legion. That and I want to do other things more than play makes it hard to justify playing anything.

Everything in cycles. Sometimes, a hiatus can make the game much better to come back to with fresh eyes.

Though, for me, I’m enjoying nothing more than watching my dad just have a blast, my sister being a troll, my cousin being big for his breeches, and my brother eating glue ( I kid, he’s just behind because he binged borderlands 3)

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/d4w6v2/krarg_the_barbarian_episode_2_westlands_boogaloo/

Next week: Deadmines

https: //imgur. com/gallery/Nq8qI58

1 Like

My heart weeps for joy!

https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Yjjial

Apparently I’m in the top 800 MM hunters in the world, now, top 250 for the region and 7th on Proudmoore.

Feels surprisingly good to have a guild I can do M+ with and actually get the stuff I have been able to do but couldn’t because pugs only look at your current rating.

In other news, my rescue has become very chatty with me and she has figured out how to beg for treats, but she also seems to be developing arthritis. I’m taking her in tomorrow. Hopefully I’m catching this early and can get her some pain meds and alter her diet to minimize further damage.

4 Likes

I’m going to take a WoW and forum Break until after Blizzcon. I’m getting burn out bad.

Catch me on Twitters if needed. God, I hate this expansion’s story.

I popped back in and read a few threads here. I’m done. This place is too much of an echo chamber and quite frankly, useless and foul. It’s not helpful, it’s just a bunch of rage filled people using each other to fuel their illogical rage for a change that happened years ago. There is nothing of value here.

I refuse to let this thread die!

So I’m not sure which bow mog would go best with this outfit - the Frenzystrike Longbow that I know and love or the MM PVP appearance that actually fits kind of well with the color scheme of my mog…

1 Like

go with the frenzystrike since that’s unobtainable now :slight_smile: also bump

bump

I need to thank whoever designed the minor for Conflict & Strife (even if it is offset by the absolutely useless major): this essence is prodding me towards PVP in order to upgrade it, and I think I’m getting better at it. I’ve killed more players this season than I have in three years.

That, and collecting the PVP mogs.

1 Like

I sorely regret eating those Blazin’ Wings from B-Dubbs.

1 Like

You know what people say… hindsight is 20/20.

For various reasons I took an extended break from WoW (and later, Blizz in general). Came back to check things out. No one has posted here since march?

Wellllllll…

A fair bit of drama around the forums, plus the pandemic just kind of drove people away from this fluffy thread.

BTW, welcome back!!

1 Like

Yeahhh. Pandemic has been a bummer, putting it really lightly. And oof on the drama ><.

And thanks! Glad to see you around still!

1 Like

Of course! Mind you, I’m not talking much those days (never mind signing up for Discord). I’m always exhausted when I get home.

In case you don’t recall, I’m a teacher.

In this pandemic.

But hey! I’m now teaching at a high school (what I’ve always wanted) instead of an elementary school now! :smiley:

Even moved to a new place 5 hours away and all.

I’ve got 5 students. So far we’ve done only online instruction… until next week. On Monday, the students will return in person (yay!), from Monday to Thursday (8 am to 12. I’ll be staying until 3:30).

The catch is… my students have a few mainstream classes (remember. This is high school. They’ve got multiple classes). And the school — I work for the county, and the county rents classrooms from this school. I don’t report directly to the school, but rather to the county — has flat-out REFUSED to let my students continue their mainstream classes online with the GE (General Education) teachers.

They say it’s not fair to force their GE teachers into a hybrid model (in-person and online instruction at the same time).

The catch is, my students can’t join their mainstream classes due to the risk of cross-contamination (you know how Special Education is). But my students can’t stay home either; due to being Deaf, they have unique language and visual needs so they need to come to school.

SO… the solution?

I will be doing hybrid instruction. I will be teaching my current 8 classes (a fair few of those classes happen at the same time which means I need to delegate tasks to my aide and interpreters), and I will be taking over the 10 online courses.

Yes, you read that correctly.

Come Monday, I will be managing 18 separate classes. 18 separate curriculums. 18 separate sets of assignments and tests.

The other Special Education teacher has already offered to help with the workload (as she works with ACE — alternative curriculum education — or in other words, students with severe special needs that stay in their own classroom), because I am literally the only teacher working in a hybrid model.

Next week is gonna be fun! :grin: :joy: :sob:

1 Like