HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

I’m sorry you have it so rough right now! Totally respect you for being willing to go through all of that though.

I don’t have anything nearly that stressful going on, though I have been frustrated this year due to the pandemic. My little sister who lives in Arizona normally visits for the summer but has to cancel since you know, plague and all. I bought her a nintendo switch for her birthday to try and cheer her up some.

I finally settled on a Herald toon about a decade after WOTLK. How’s that?

Congrats on your decision :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it’s not like I have much of a choice! I want to teach, so I put up with it.

Bummer about your sister! Hope you can see her relatively soon.

1 Like

I know, but I also know so many teachers feel like they’ve been put in a position where they end up having to choose to keep teaching or to quot due to everything going on. And, I figure no matter what it must be incredibly stressful for you. So, I think it’s good to at least let you know I support and respect you!

And yeah, I miss her quite a bit. Last october I helped my dad move down to Florida too. So haven’t seen him either. He and his wife had another baby two months ago too, so I have a 2 year old sister and baby brother I can’t see either.

So I’ve been leveling an affliction lock. Not the same as old SV, but have been enjoying the dot gameplay again.

Hm. I’ve never tried the Affliction spec, actually. I tried Demo years ago, but never was able to enjoy it (I tried it for multiple expansions), before I switched to Destro.

I suppose I really should give Affliction a try, huh?

2 Likes

Its been a lot of fun! I have mostly been playing him in BGs. First tier talents helps vary the gameplay pretty much immediately. I like the one for drain life where it makes it stronger and even fit it into your rotation. But the shadowvolt talent adds a satisfying proc into the rotation. Multiple ways to make it more complicated/ active or keep it fairly simple.

The life drwin mixes with the soul leech talent makes you surprisingly difficult to kill as well. PVP talents actually offer options that shore up its weaknesses.

I’m sure 50 will be different, but so far it has been enjoyable.

So finally getting to level up. Between Thanksgiving week, work, and just generally being busy I have only started leveling a few nights ago. Level 54 at the moment.

I’m really looking forward to Torghast. I love soloing dungeon and raid bosses, both old and current expansion, so the prospect of having a dungeon that is meant to be soloed with increasing difficulty rear excites me!

What about you guys? Curious to hear how everyone has been enjoying things!