HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

Just kidding, if you believe I actually want less stable slots, I have a bridge I can sell you.

I got tired of waiting so sorry Cabbie.

Also this is post 13,500. I should take a forum break.
1 Like
Forum's getting too serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5M0vfyEE0
I'm just smashing my poor brewmaster against the mage tower. Trying to get Aeonaxx, and farming things. I've resigned myself to farming paragon mounts until the heat death of the universe.

I am also super excited for goth unicorns. And cute toads. And a hermit crab. I need a hermit crab.
Well no one's really seen Ghostcrawler in a while. That's pretty hermity.
I'm cooking venison after 20 years of being banned. Brace yourself Oklahoma.
06/24/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Natesanders
I'm cooking venison after 20 years of being banned. Brace yourself Oklahoma.
Just smoked the rest of the stuff I had.

ETA Pics are on twitter in interested.
Leveling a hunter on Beta from level 19.
If you want to do top DPS, have survivability, and fun techniques than hunter is the not the class for you. As hunter, you will be blame for all raid wipes and will most likely be kick or bench. Do yourself a favor and turn in your hunter card and reroll for BFA.
So grim. I'm looking forward to the new stable slots, tameables and stuff. Then again, a lot of my guild is going melee.

Also I finally finished the brewmaster challenge on my alt and GOOD LORD, I never want to see Kruul ever again.
If you want to do top DPS, have survivability, and fun techniques than hunter is the not the class for you. As hunter, you will be blame for all raid wipes and will most likely be kick or bench. Do yourself a favor and turn in your hunter card and reroll for BFA.
I've been maining a Hunter since 2006, none of that is new.
07/03/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Natesanders
I've been maining a Hunter since 2006, none of that is new.

So you are aware of how bad hunter will be in BFA, spread the word and reroll.
07/03/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Natesanders
...I've been maining a Hunter since 2006, none of that is new.

No thanks. We're not that bad really. Heck, we even have more utility on hand than we did in Legion thanks to the pet buffs. Not to mention that growl is no longer an issue for instances.

No thanks. We're not that bad really. Heck, we even have more utility on hand than we did in Legion thanks to the pet buffs. Not to mention that growl is no longer an issue for instances.

Don't be misinform like this lowbies, hunter will be the worse class in BFA. Start your reroll asap.
Shamans would like a word with you.
Enjoy the 4th.
Also, I really hope they make violet panthara tameable. I want one so badly.
On that note, can confirm that Karoma and Sambas are on Beta.
While I'm not interested in the Mage Tower Skins, I hurt my hand and it's currently an impossibility anyways. That said, boneless/skinless chicken breast fillets with extra virgin olive oil and weber original dry rub give a sweet taste when cooked with kingsford charcoal.
On the plus side I can make a fist, on the down side it's all I can do.

Also Reast lives again for a few since I could not target anything and my first row of keys quit working.
Oof. :( I hope you feel better soon.

I've mostly been rehoming rares, working on mounts and fishing and doing the odd Panthara assist.