HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

One thing that I am going to have to add is weapons trainers, where they are, and what they teach.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I hadnā€™t thought about it, but the first quest reward bow you get leveling as a Dwarf is only in the Wetlands, when you have access to the ships to finally get bow training. Might be worth keeping that noted for folks who wish to start as a Dwarf. (And Crossbows are very VERY sparse until mid 30s, so folks might want to know that)

Plus any NEs who grab engineering, since guns are made and neither crossbows and bows are not.

1 Like

You know, thatā€™s precisely WHY I have engineering to this day.

Making my own ammo, weapons, scopes and early-game headgear.

2 Likes

I picked it for RP. I was a Dragonscale Leather Worker in Vanilla.

3 Likes

Some fun drama in this thread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/make-essences-account-wide/244526?u=yjjial-proudmoore-488079
Your thoughts?

1 Like

Not good for all to have, but some of the smaller ones could be easier or cheaper to get after one of your guys gets it.

2 Likes

Maybe at least the rank 2s. Rank 3ā€™s are a huge pain, but having at least rank 2 means I feel like Iā€™m contributing.

Honestly, like some in that topic have said already, No.

I mean, if you play a lot of alts then sure, it would take away a big part of the work required to get those alts up to speed.

But as far as the game/world is concerned, what you do on your account as a whole doesnā€™t matter. In the ā€œeyesā€ of the game/world, your hunter is your hunter and yourā€¦warrior/mage/warlock etcā€¦is something else. They have no connection to one another.

Meaning, it doesnā€™t make sense for your progress on collecting Essences on one character should extend to your alts as well.

In Classic I think that I am going to get a Nightsaber until 19 and then pick up a Moonstalker Matriarch since they share the same skin but the Nightsaber has a 1.4 attack speed when the Moonstalker Matriarch has a 1.3 attack speed and Iā€™ll just pretend to have the same cat all along. I might just stick with the Nightsaber though.

1 Like

Me, Iā€™m gonna tame the Prairie Alpha in Mulgore.

Look, if Iā€™m re-creating Watermist, Iā€™ve gotta re-create Howler the wolf too. It wouldnā€™t be Watermist without Howler (or the MM spec).

Dorky, perhaps. Silly, maybe. But I know what I like. :wink:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a rarespawn white bear in Dun Morogh I might try to snag.

Orc hunter in Classic (again). havenā€™t run into any of my guildies, but if theyā€™re Allianceā€¦well, my very first toon was a night elf, so there is that.

I saw this, meaning your post, and I thought incredibly useful. now I think credibly useful! I should have looked for something like this 5 yrs ago when I first started this game, as a MM Hunter. Still though, Iā€™m saving it. Thank you.

1 Like

Iā€™m writing a guide within the next two days. Itā€™s mostly already written. Glad to hear that I was of help.

2 Likes

Gonna level MM too? I am. I mean sure BM makes it cake, but having those juicy aimed shots while leveling now and then is sooooo nice.

1 Like

Sure am! Since Iā€™m treating Classic like a trip down the memory lane and a tourist destination during the ā€œlull periodsā€ of retail, Iā€™m pretty much gonna re-trace Watermistā€™s journey.

Spec MM, tame a wolf, get Skinning and Dragonscale LW. Iā€™m looking forward to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

(I refuse to play Classic for a few days, though, until all the chaos dies down. I KNEW this was gonna happen. Lol.)

(And all the naysayers claiming that BM is the ā€œonlyā€ way to level a Hunter in Classicā€¦ psh! They donā€™t know what theyā€™re talking about. :wink: )

2 Likes

They havenā€™t tasted the succor of causing a mage cast a spell that transmutes themself into a fine red paste.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if youā€™re all that interested, but I had a blast today with this one clown who just refuses to understand irony.

2 Likes

do tell us more

1 Like