HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

Happy Easter everyone.

4/20 and Easter on the same weekend: Blaze it and praise it, my dudes.

1 Like

Marksmanship question since I no longer have any hunter characters:

Is Aimed used at all in PvE currently? I had a dungeon with an MM Hunter and just randomly looked at his damage breakdown and it was all Arcane Shot and Rapid Fire. Was not a listing for Aimed Shot at all.

Just curious, thanks! Guill

I do when I play it. I hit Aimed then follow it up with Arcane or 2 depending on the number of charges. I use RF a lot though. Honestly, I am still SV and the last time I hit M+ I got an even better spear.

Yeah, itā€™s one of the hardest-hitting abilities we have. The problem is that its long-assed cast time, and itā€™s most effective at the first and last 20% of a targetā€™s life, so unless youā€™re sure to get the first shot in, itā€™s best to just spam your instant casts. Otherwise, you spend more time aiming and less time shooting, especially if those mobs arenā€™t living for very long.

I had my pet Intimidate the target it was attacking and not mine again. I guess that Iā€™m back to not trusting it.

Hows it going Hunters! Long time no talk which is my fault on that one lol. How is your guys Hunter adventures going? :slight_smile: For me this is one of the most difficult arena seasons. :frowning:

1 Like

WOOT we did well tonight I got 2200 in 2s and got my second 2200 achievement in an arena bracket. :slight_smile:
How is your guys weekend going?

1 Like

Gratz

Iā€™m sunburn, tired and Iā€™m about to get on the hunt for a new job so I can leave mine. Our current CEO sucks and is making sure that we get a worse reputation than all of our competitors, including Dollar General and Walmart.

I wish you the best on your Job search adventures and hope your sunburn is not too bothersome.

1 Like

Itā€™s been two weeks and I continue to find myself arguing with people about the last season of Game of Thrones. My only complaint was it felt a bit rushed; otherwise, everything more or less went the way I thought it would.

Is it worth picking up the DVDs?

I only pick them up when theyā€™re on sale, but yes. Otherwise, you can catch the highlight reels on YouTube.

1 Like

And after ten years, I finally have Mimronā€™s Head.

2 Likes

Man, I donā€™t know where to beginā€¦ but the result is that a month ago, I was left for another man for the 3rd time in my life.

Brangā€™s been a bro though. Shout out to him.

1 Like

Sorry to hear.

Whim

1 Like

Sorry to hear it, man.

1 Like

It really stinks, but at least sheā€™s moved out and will continue to pay her part of the rent till the lease is up. I know sheā€™s good for that. But yeahā€¦ 4.5 years of my life just sortaā€¦ poof. All because I couldnā€™t be easier on myself and work on self improvement. When I finally start going to therapy and losing weight itā€™s ā€œtoo little too lateā€.

I had to check myself into a hospital for an afternoon at one point and Iā€™m currently wearing this armband until I can belly laugh again.

What stinks though is thatā€¦ I donā€™t even think I could reenter the dating market anymore. My job is a major hindrance on doing anything social. Not because the hours are bad or anything, but itā€™s just a kind of job you need to keep vastly separate from your personal life.

But at the very least I can raid again without getting chewed out for spending two nights a week doing it.

@Desumetal - I appreciate that. Itā€™s just. I tried so hard and in the end I still lose. At the very least, though, the amount of money Iā€™m saving by not buying her expensive food demands (picky eater) is mindblowing.

Iā€™d stay out of the dating pool for a while if I were you. Once that lease is up, delete and block all contacts of her from your phone, email, and social media. Act as if she doesnā€™t exist. Just go to a gym, eat right, live life for yourself. Exercise is a great stress reliever. One last thing way too many people forget is to find something larger than oneā€™s self to believe in. It doesnā€™t have to be religion or politics, just something larger than yourself.

1 Like