HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

I actually thanked the Devs for bringing back Hati. I also never have had as many Spirit Beasts as I do now.

https://twitter.com/HunterWhim/status/1105650280341929984

OMG, finally got a 400 weapon. Granted, itā€™s the gun (with a socket) when I really wanted the bow, but itā€™ll do for now.

1 Like

Just know that I am jealous.:partying_face:

Hereā€™s how we look with our pets in cities.

Now I just need to improve as a player: Iā€™ve been using WAā€™s to keep a track of my TS CD and the weapon definitely helped me catch up, but Iā€™m still botching it on some of the more unfamiliar fights in the game (like Rastakhan) because being a good MM means finding the best places to stand and anticipating the mechanics that force you to reposition yourself. Problem is, that takes experience, so I always suck for the first few attempts.

However, Iā€™ve got lucky with a bunch of sockets in my gear but canā€™t seem to get my mastery up to an acceptable level. OTOH, I bought one of those fancy Logitech G600 MMO mice, which means Iā€™ll be training myself to unlearn more than a decade of muscle memory from using mice with only two thumb keys.

Hell, at this point, Iā€™m almost ready to just swap back to SV. Why stop at one radical change, eh?

Itā€™s even harder when you donā€™t use WA.

When it comes to using a mouse, it takes little time.

Be warned, people here will tell you to go back to MM because MM is a Ranged Spec and youā€™ll have to do LFR to get a raid Spot. Jokes aside, SV is pretty fun ad itā€™s good to take breaks from what you normally play.

Iā€™m thinking about taking an internet break this weekend. At most pop up music to listen to in the car. No politics, no WoW, just fun in the woods, or on the farm, or even hit the Zoo.

Just music

Getting strange looks at the gym because of hip thrusts: the concept of a ā€œfeminine exerciseā€ is completely idiotic to me. I use the hip thrust because Iā€™m a cyclist and want the largest muscle in my legs to be stronger and Iā€™m a squatter that needs to break past 200. I donā€™t care if it looks silly, thatā€™s not the point: itā€™s the most efficient exercise for what I want, so WTF?

Either itā€™s something genetically hardwired into our brain or

Best to just ignore it and keep going.

Itā€™s something I should try myself.

I do burpees more than pushups because my shoulders are crap and they are easier on them. I also alternate between a starfish spread and crunching in to a mid-air fetal position when I do them during the jump part.

I guess I should add this to liven things up.

Also my heavy drawl makes for some epic texts some of my family gets from their voice mail. I is mocked.

If your arms are flared out at a 90 degree angle when you do your pushups (lined up with your delts), youā€™re definitely going to destroy your shoulders. Bring them in at about a 30 degree angle so your hands are level with your pecs (if you can rub your nipples with your thumbs, youā€™re good), stiffen your body so it feels like youā€™re planking, then push - you should feel considerably less strain on the shoulders.

Thatā€™s how I do them, anyway.

1 Like

Itā€™s from other abuse. Too many years fighting, some rodeos, and a few car accidents. Iā€™ve have both my shoulders dislocated, and my right should has a bruised bone ATM. Edit I do it as described currently. After twenty the pain is unbearable. The strength is there though. Today I was tossing 75lbs boxes of tile like it was nothing.

The gameā€™s story has me thinking about quitting. SV is fun, Outlaw is fun, Ret and Prot are fun. The story just sucks the life out of me. There is a lot more, the chosen one BS, mission tables, the chore like world quests, a dead guild, no time for raidingā€¦

Iā€™m about done.

Make new goals, then: thatā€™s the beauty of WOW.

If you get burnt out on raiding, thereā€™s pet battles, transmog, Mount collecting, secret finding, Brawlerā€™s Guild, dungeons, achievements, allied races to level, role play on RP realms, BGs, etc.

1 Like

Heroic Jaina down! I shouldā€™ve been running BM, but damn it, I want to get better at MM, so thatā€™s how I did the fight.

1 Like

Whatā€™s not to like about the brilliant master strategist going petty then losing left right and center?

A lot. Iā€™ve been thinking about quitting since Illidan killed Xeā€™ra.

The trick is not to care about the overall story arc. That way you are pleasantly surprised with interesting minor zone based stories like training your baby triceratops!

Particularly in any instance where faction conflict is central to the story and the token bad guys (Horde) must resort to mustache twirling villiany before returning to honorable warriors after a rebellion while the Alliance just gets to look dumb all the time.

Canā€™t do interesting faction conflict in a 2 faction game with your player pool split down the middle between them because youā€™re gonna piss around 1/2 your customers off either way. Add to that the fact that game requirements limit what can actually happen in the world thus 2 versions of ā€œdestroyedā€ cities, etc etc.

Itā€™s just that the write is so bad and the direction is just as bad.

Iā€™m waiting on Blizzard to release a BC and Wrath version of the game like they did Vanilla with Classic. That way my wife can play R Shaman and be pretty. (She loves pretty girls.)