HC rulesets like ssf is not off the table

Because its currently the only “official” way to play hardcore

There are many people that plan to uninstal the addon as soon as official is released

3 Likes

im well aware the community is split down the middle, you seem to be the one in denial.

1 Like

In denial about what?

If the community is split on what the rules should be then OBVIOUSLY the best compromise is to make the server only have the rules that overlap between the prefered versions of hardcore and then let people further restrict themselves by choice.

Which is exactly what blizzard did

There is nothing about the official hardcore server that negatively impacts SSF gameplay

5 Likes

And there would be nothing about SSF being supported by Blizzard as an option on the official server that would negatively affect your game play.
That’s is if you intended to play at all, since you said you aren’t.

1 Like

in your opinion.

just like some have the opinion that you could just play your version of hc on any era server that already exists.

it doesn’t negatively impact you in any way.

2 Likes

Its not my opinion

Its a fact

Please, tell me how your SSF gameplay is in any way impacted by playing on the official hardcore server

2 Likes

we’ve been over this, you’re just too dense.
have fun trying to impose your will on others.

1 Like

We haven’t

I haven’t seen a SINGLE reason presented why SSF NEED their own server thats seperate from the official hardcore server other than “because we want it”

2 Likes

Frankly I think if blizzard were really smart they would embrace the rule set because its those players who made it a big thing in Classic Era, and before someone chimes in with “Iron man has been around forever” and it has, but it never gained traction like this.

That ability to gain traction is super valuable and its my opinion that deviating from what works (SSF) is effectively asking for failure.

3 Likes

I know you haven’t. work on reading comprehension.

1 Like

yep.
the softcore server hype will die out fast AF

2 Likes

Give me something to read then

So far you’ve done nothing but deflect

Give me a logical reason why SSF needs to be on a seperate server from the official hardcore server

1 Like

It gained traction because streamers were playing it and nothing else was going on. It’s good timing

3 Likes

it gained traction because the ruleset brough a new feel to the game, which was super fun and addictive.
streamers brought attention to how fun it was, they didn’t cry about not being able to trade/ah/group.

2 Likes

Don’t discount feeeeeeelers.

Tons of streamers have expressed how much they dislike the addons over restrictive rules

Also, still waiting for that logical reason why SSF needs its own server

Surely you have a reason

1 Like

we’ve been over this so many times kayberz, you’re just gonna ignore it again so no need to repost.

what is your reason for wanting an official hc server?

surely you have one, otherwise just play on any era server and delete when you die.

2 Likes

I didn’t play it cause I thought the rules were cool. I played it cause it was a pseudo fresh simulator

2 Likes

Bro, stop deflecting the question

If weve been over it so much then surely you can quote the reason

The reason you wont just say the reason is because there is none

1 Like

i will answer your question when you answer mine.
you’ve ignored it too many times already, i want to hear why you need an official hc server, when you can just delete on era.
go on.

2 Likes