HC rulesets like ssf is not off the table

I guess what you fail to fathom is that there are many people who like the HC ruleset Blizz announced. They are thrilled they can auction house.

You can still do your ssf and not impact their gameplay. This also does not impact your game play. However, you force ssf on everyone you do impact their game play.

Understand now?

You forgot one key difference to be the truest hardcore ironman possible

• Death = uninstall

Please do this, would save me a few shopping trips.

2 Likes

Hardcore is death=delete, the play style and the actual term Hardcore actually comes from a Blizzard game, Diablo 2 and some of us have played with this style far before the SSF fanboys got into it and even well before WOW even launched.

To be honest the current SSF isn’t even HC because you can appeal. In real HC there are no excuses a death is a death, it doesn’t matter if its lag, getting griefed, losing power, or where you’re just stupid and walk away from your computer while fighting a boss, you die your dead, that’s HC.

3 Likes

Og Ironman gained more traction than current HC.

Want to know the difference? Blizzard wasn’t in the business of multiple servers so they were never going to make a Ironman server.

There were articles, news reports on actual news outlets not just PC gaming articles about og Ironman.

To claim that it never gained traction or as much traction is ignorance. It had more. Blizzard just wasn’t in the business of multiple wow models at the time.

Blizzard made Ironman their own forum section even. Does HC have a forum section?

1 Like

/ means or :slight_smile:

This… so much.

And even D2 wasn’t death=delete you could leave the character there. You just couldn’t play anymore.

Hardcore is quite literally one life. Transfer kinda circumvent this but since the HC realm will still only have HC players I see 0 issue allowing those who get attached to a character to transfer it after death.

2 Likes

Because it’s not Ironman.

Official, easy
Addon, medium
Ironman, hard

1 Like

Then why did they try to and still do call it Ironman at times?

Why you asking me, I told you what I thought. Ask “them”.

You’re speaking as though you have authority on the matter…

You don’t? Shucks.

I speak for myself. What you make of it is a you issue.

2 Likes

Lol you’re a funny little gnome.

Ironman players look weaksauce to gigachadman mode.

1 Like

Is that the challenge where you get to 60 without logging in?

1 Like

Nah that’s RMTman mode.

Yep, you RTM to Blizz and get your $60 boost.
Lvl sixty without logging. bravo! :joy_cat:

Want to know the best thing, Eyr? I bet if Blizzard saw any posts from the likes of you they would not want to cater to the SSF crowd at all. You and the other insufferable posters have likely done more damage to your cause then you realize.

Not in classic you don’t. You can still RMT it though. Which would be a thing anywhere and will unfortunately happen on HC servers too even if they had SSF restrictions.

You had enough yet?

That answer your question?