HC players are trying to ruin the magic of Classic

I’ve no issue with people wanting Classic plus/phase seven etc. it needs its own servers though. Classic Era should remain the “museum” that it is.
My two copper…

1 Like

You can do it!

The HC players on BsB before the streamer surge were fine. We did our thing and they did theirs, no problemo. I agree that HC should have a designated server though. The RP players have no other RP options at the moment.

I think they picked BSB because the realm was completely vacant, and HC is kind of rp adjacent because you’re basically roleplaying your character as someone who can actually die

2 Likes

It was chosen because it’s not merged. That’s it.

Yep, I’m doing just that. Quite entertaining.

2 Likes

And griefers are RPing as assassins

2 Likes

It’d be more rp-y if it was a PVP server cus they could just attack their target and not have to exploit mechanics

1 Like

The PvE west cluster was/is still ‘vacant’. The existance of realm connections has no impact on HC play

Exploiting what? Dragon/NPC kiting, stealthing on a flight master, killing quest NPCs? Sure, they are an irritation but unless it’s what they consider zone disruption, Blizzard won’t step in.
All of these issues have solutions.

1 Like

I have issue with my Classic Era toons not getting to participate in/needing to transfer in order to enjoy Classic+. The ‘museum’ quote was a throwawy line for a PR interview. The explicitly stated purpose of Classic Era realms:

htt ps://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23625676/world-of-warcraft-classic-and-burning-crusade-classic-characters-and-realms

"WoW Classic will direct you to the new Classic Era realms which will have the latest phase of WoW Classic content in it and will not progress into any WoW expansion content. "

So they offer to clone them to the brand new Classic plus where your journey continues.
Only this time they say “for a limited time” no bait and switch. :smirk_cat:

Yup, it manifests in the form of cowardice. Don’t go in the scary-wary-cave cuz respawns will get you.

100%… though I’d never do this, can’t complain when those people flex their RP

No, you can choose to clone your toon to a different realm. I’m staying with the Classic Era realms’ progressive development!

We already tried that. If I’m not playing for a few months, I don’t want to come back to my character being placed in a plus version. I’ve already got some characters stuck in an expansion I didn’t ask for, you want to add this?
No, you clone, pay a small fee to cover development too.

1 Like

Too late, by almost 2.5 years

Cowardice is asking for everything to be changed to make a safe environment to HC in. Beware, they might want caves removed as well.

you mean 10 man farming SM cathedral with 8 mages wasn’t authentic?

I don’t play hardcore but griefing others shouldn’t be a highlight of the “classic” experience.

We have a Classic plus already?
Who knew!

Chronoboon et al

Your museum doesnt exist and never did.

It does, you’re currently playing on it.