HC official Solo Self Found

Wanting to enjoy the game with others doesn’t mean oh great and powerful elf please carry my sorry azz to mt doom slay the dragon in blackrock mountain
/eyeroll

I’m not attempting to make that claim.
There’s no factual data available.

1 Like

You still owe me an answer for a question I asked you about WBs on another threat. I don’t enjoy talking with people that ignore my questions and don’t follow the very basics rules of an argument. But since it looks like that you are so desperate for an answer and unlike you I am open to answer questions, Yes my first and only HC toon was a priest that hit 60 and joined HC Elite on BB and died later on about a month ago. And since you are a curious one, no I decided to not to make another one cuz I wanted to wait for the official.

I absolutely disagree that raiding ppl prefer non-SSF. I am reading HC Elite discord here or there and lot of people are unhappy that the Elites decided to not use the addon on the official. But that may change if we get an official SSF server.

HC Elite has been SSF for as long as I know and the cleared AQ40 a couple of months back and started on Naxx. So they are the living example of SSF can Raid.

So you still are looking for me to answer a strawman. A logical fallacy. I don’t need to answer straw man questions. Is your toon still on bsb? Why don’t we log in and check? Are you willing to do that?

I never said ssf didn’t wanna raid. I said non ssf people are mainly looking to raid. Sure there are some people in HCE that want ssf, but they were the ones saying they won’t be following addon rules.

I know some people are unhappy about not a ssf server, it’s a 1 life server and all restrictions can be imposed on ourselves if we want to do so.

I don’t see what the problem is. Ssf players aren’t affected by non ssf whatsoever in any way shape or form. The only affect it has on you is emotionally. As in, it’s an ego grab

Okay so if you have no idea about the percentage of people interested in SSF, how can you claim that my claim of about 50% of ppl prefer SSF is wrong? It looks like that there is enough factual data available for you to no to believe the 50% I saw in polls, but there is no factual data available enough for you to tell me why you think my number is wrong. That’s a paradox.

You don’t have any idea either. You had a streamer playing in the background and saw a poll.

How many votes were on the poll?

You also just played the burden reversal fallacy card. You demand him to prove your non proven claim wrong.

If you saw a poll, don’t know how many votes were on it, how are we gonna use that as any evidence whatsoever?

If you have no clue about how accurate data is gathered and polling is done, then google is your friend.

1 Like

a couple of thousands. But I am not putting everything on that as I said and you may or may not read. I read HC Addon Discord, I read HC Elite discord, I read this forums, I talk to people in game, and I watched polls on streams. So I do whatever I could do to gather data before I claim it.

But you instead, denying my claim without having any proof it’s wrong, or being able to suggest any percentage numbers of what’s the SSF vs non-SSF fans population is.

I probably know which poll you were referring to, he had somewhere around 6k viewers and the poll was around 2k votes. It was Xaryu.

So now we’re at 50% of 2k votes

So 1k players is 50% of the population?

2 Likes

Sounds about a reasonable sampling. Are you familiar with sampling?

1 Like

Yes, but it is mainly theoretical.

The correct way would be for blizzard to poll the population, not off of semantically inefficient pulls like what we are discussing

1 Like

Dude, WoW was intentionally designed to be easy for solo leveling compared with other MMORPGs. You keep saying no disrespect while talking down to others. It’s disingenuous, your superiority attitude can’t be masked with a handwave.
And clearly you don’t know about burden of proof, that by making the claim you are responsible for providing evidence, and streamer polls are not evidence. If you cannot comprehend that much then obviously everything else I’ve said will have flown over your head.

3 Likes

Yep, I’ve never met a good player that talks like these people do.

They practically expose themselves. Like that troll rogue that comes around now

I’d love an official poll by Blizzard, I really do. but that’s not in my power to do. But I,

I read HC Addon Discord, I read HC Elite discord, I read this forums, I talk to people in game, and I watched polls on streams. So I do whatever I could do to gather data before I claim it.

What effort did you put in to estimate what’s the balance between SSF and non-ssf. What are your numbers? hit me with your numbers or shut up and take my numbers that at have some 2cents from truth at least or go do some research and prove me wrong.

I am not going to “make stuff up”

I’d rather blizzard do a poll. But blizzard likes their games to have ease of access, and you need to keep that in mind.

I honestly think the best answer is to just make a SSF “mode” on official and then just give those people a title at 60.

Those who want the title can earn it and those that don’t care about it can just play the 1 life server.

Is that a difficult compromise?

(And no, I’m not going to “take your numbers” because you said so. There’s no support other than here say which you confirmed)

2 Likes

I’m not going to make a claim I cannot back up if I can help it unlike yourself as there is no hard data. Trying to bait someone into a debate with no concrete evidence one way or another is also disingenuous.

4 Likes

Sorry that’s not how it works.
You are the one making ill-supported claims.
People that are happy with the current official ruleset aren’t generally throwing numbers around.

Why would they need to do so?
To soothe you?
Grab a Snickers, man.

2 Likes

I don’t know how he wrote that and thought it would look good.

2 Likes

Way less than ideal, but better than nothing. And this threat as the original text says, is an encouragement for blizzard to do it on launch and not in a patch later, whatever way they decide to implement it.

1 Like

I agree they should do that on launch. It’s a compromise between both parties because both parties have different views on the server and what they’re gonna do on the server.

I don’t think it’s gonna budge much more than that tho quite frankly (from blizzard)

2 Likes

No you are happy. Actually you are probably not happy they put in a 24 hour lock on dungeons and limited boosting. You are probably not even happy with the removal of stuff like paladin’s bubble-hearth.

But many people as I claim about 50%, and you have nothing to prove it wrong, aren’t happy.

And please don’t just quote 5 words out of a full paragraph I post, that’s cheap like your mediocareHC ideas.