Hawaii Player looking for guild

Hey guys tons of experience from original vanilla to current. Hate the different modes of what wow is now. I’m US Army stationed in Hawaii so i’m looking to make a character the guild would need as long as raid times are around 8pm HST. Which would be around 11PM Eastern.

Willing to main horde or alliance.

Most Raid Experience with Frost Mage, Paladin, Priest but willing to play whatever. Hit me up with server and guild. Wanting to lock in character names.

Don’t forget looking on Oceanic servers. For Hawaii the ping is gonna be about the same as west coast, but if you play with aussies or NZ then their raid times will probably be better suited for you. Probably just around pau hana.

Keeping that in consideration as well. More than likely the route I’ll end up having to take. More hoping for Eastern if any guilds have plans because won’t be here forever.

Hey! We have a few members in our guild from the islands! Based on what you have said in your post I think that you would be a great fit for our guild. Here is our guild forum or you can join our discord (in forum) channel to read more about what the guild is about! I think you would be a great fit with us. Happy hunting!!

I’m currently putting a guild together that will be starting raids at 10:00pm EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We’ll be Alliance on Herod. If this time-frame works for you I’d love to chat about a potential spot with us. Message me on Discord: Mesprit#6082 or BNet: Firestormm#1595.

Same here, Maui based. Can go either Horde or Alliance. Raided with Holly Pally, Holy Priest, Resto Shaman. got into vanilla back in the old days right before BC launch, so never did Vanilla end game.

1 Like

So far best ive found for us is fatal visions on pagle. Late night raiding guild.

1 Like

[A][Whitemane][Pvp]<<Five Inches Unbuffed>> is looking for Relaxed/Social/Raiders.
Intro: Five Inches Unbuffed is a “Relaxed/Social/Raiding Guild”. Our core guild is made up of real life friends who have been gaming together for many years. Our goal is to create a chill hang out spot you can come to play WoW and actually progress.
Expectations: We are searching for like-minded individuals who want to play Classic for what it really is. Everyone will be required to join the Discord, but you do not have to sit in voice 24/7. Any form of drama will be considered a joke and not acknowledged. Raid Times: We are still undecided on exact days, but we will most likely be running Tuesday/Thursday around 6-630pm PDT.
Pvp: As our bread and butter, we plan to do a lot of world pvp (Ganking, Helping others and any other world events like raiding cities). BGs will also be a main focus once they are released.
Contact: If your interested in joining out glorious guild shoot me a message on discord at Jer#2937 or join discord.gg/DGwEkCQ and PM Jer.

Where are you gonna play? Lahaina living, here.

As of right now both of us have joined Fatal Visions on Pagle. They raid much later at night. Which turns out to be our after 6pm.

Just set up my guild discord if your interested: https://discord.gg/dCBPx8

Guilds name is [Best in Slot]. We are a flexible alliance progression guild on Whitemane that plans on clearing all the content. Another one of our main members is currently in Hawaii so we plan on making raid times PST/HAS time zone friendly.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can also reach out to me on discord: Arishnakrov#6398

Lahaina here also :slight_smile:

Im on oahu schofield barracks. Did you join Pagle as well?

Not yet, when i get home.

what server and faction? im horde

We joined alliance

Joined Pagle and talked with Fatal Visions - Alliance, their proposed end game raid schedule is very Hawaii friendly.

but, also made a Horde on Atiesh…emergency back up :):sunglasses:

1 Like

Check us out

look at oceanic servers first, just to make sure ping wont be an issue