Having Two Alliance Cities is a Huge Win

You seem to post a lot of hate filled posts.

Is this just an RP thing or do you actually believe it?

I never post hate. Only facts! Unless it’s gnome who are the greatest heroes of Azeroth

Current Night Elves are generally either people who fought against the Legion or were born after the Sundering. The Highborne are the ones who brought the Legion. Who generally either died, became Naga, or later became High/Blood Elves.

They’re exiles. And also Darnassus wasn’t even around at that point.

2 Likes

Honestly glad we have updated night elven stuff specially with the buildings, and now the children as well. Hadn’t seen any kinds of children aside from the blood elf, human, orc, and etc models.

1 Like

How dare you counter my attack on Night Elves with facts. None of this changes the fact that they’re evil though. I happen to rp with one that, while very kind and polite, is probably secretly planning the death of ol Malphur just because he’s human and we all know that humans have never, in the history of WoW, made a bad decision or so much as hurt a fly.

1 Like

None of the Quel’dorei are descendants of Azashara’s faithful really. Dath’Remar and his followers rebelled against Azashara as well and freed Tyrande after she was imprisoned by said evil elven empress.

2 Likes

I think giving the Alliance two cities was a stroke of genius, since their fan base is so…. volatile and demanding.

It was also a wise move to start with New Teldrassil as sort of quasi neutral. Because it already has taken off the sting of having to share Silvermoon down the line.

Watching Nelf and Alliance posters react like children for having a Horde presence there… it acts as a balm for the burn of the notion of sharing Silvermoon down the line. If sharing our major racial cities is going to be a thing, at least it will cut both ways.

I bet the neutrality of Silvermoon will be even more in your face , without a little debuff for the Alliance even.

1 Like

I am still not sold on Silvermoon as a expansion HQ city. My bet right now is it is going to be seized by the Void and we will end up doing a Suramar style campaign reclaiming it.

Something just feels like it will be Dalaran again. They can pull out the old sunreavers and silver covenant dispute.

2 Likes

I could see something along the lines of both - like at the launch of the expac or shortly after, Silvermoon is taken by the Void. Throughout the expac, we work together to reclaim it. And at the end we have a quasi neutral Silvermoon.

Which burns my buns a little, but I admit, having the NElves get this treatment first at least makes the prospect less of a pain. Feels fair at least.

1 Like

Only thing that makes this work for me is the hope that perhaps void elves will be able to be Horde alone with Blood Elves being alliance.

I’m all for giving people choice.

1 Like

You’ll get a much larger city out of the deal also. That’s how they justified suramar being the size it was after all.

In comparison Bel’ameth is a retrofitted patch zone. It is pretty, to be sure, but it won’t likely hold a candle to Silvermoon.

Eh, SIlvermoon is ugly as hell anyway, they can keep it. The new world tree is a thousands more beautiful

1 Like

I agree the new world tree is beautiful. But I also expect a Silvermoon realized by modern blizzard’s art and technical abilities to be something to behold.

Something like this:

3 Likes

I still think it’s ugly. Than again, I was never a fan nor did I care for the blood elves, so it could just be me.

I’m more of a tauren/Mag’har kind of fan :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How long till we get a “Fresh Prince of Bel’ameth” song? I’d do it if I had the voice for it.

2 Likes

…That is a decidedly different aesthetic, yes.

I am admittedly a fan of art nouveau architecture, which is what silvermoon’s design is rooted in.

2 Likes

Gilneas/Amdrissal/Thunder Bluff. Those kind of cities I find to be really pretty in their own unique way. If that helps to get an idea of what I generally find pleasing when it comes to cities in game

1 Like

I wish we could get a style that blended all the Horde race styles into one…

Crystal gothic neo-primitivism? Frack if I know, I don’t know architecture I just know what looks good to my eye… and I might have a thing for goth styling.

1 Like

Karebear!!
:frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’ll always love my No Look Multishot Mocha Supreme Elfie. :heart:

2 Likes