Have the graveyard spawns in AV always been so one sided?

Yes… it can… you guys start halfway up the map and don’t deal with choke points… thats a huge advantage.

1 Like

It is statements like this that make you extremely dismissable.

The deadweight mathematically speaking cannot account to be such a large number over all of these games to be a <10% winrate.

Its not possible. Horde have casuals. Alliance have casuals. During AV weekend, more Hardcore people gravitate to the BG.

Also your argument about more bad players going to AV can be applied to horde as well.

But regardless, you cannot overcome the fact that Math is against you.

1 Like

Yes it’s always this one sided.

They move Horde entry in later patches, post Vanilla.

1 Like

Making such a claim repeatedly does not make it factual. Pretending that you crunched numbers and your feels are backed up with imaginary math of some sort is just making you look absurd.

Horde would throw an absolute fit if that happened. And the boards would be chock full of screenshots of peoples wins in AV, but they would all be alliance bragging about right they were about the map imbalance creating the hordes win rate.

I know that might sound funny for a second, but it would drown out every other discussion. There would be 30 threads a minute.

No thanks

Aye pure comedy gold…weasel words BS

defenders advantage …is like Jumbo Shrimp

or Virtually spotless.

Lololol comedy gold

Do you really not realize yet the reason you guys always take ibgy back and this doesn’t happen is because you have the cave right below it providing double the numbers per res wave lol? Not to mention cave is much closer than spgy is to shgy and you don’t need to fight through an uphill bottle neck when alliance do cap ibgy.

Absolutely hilarious how clueless you horde players are but yet feel the need to sit here explaining why alliance lose lol.

3 Likes

You may be right about even number fights. I think a large argument regarding players is that Alliance rarely have even fights due to afkers etc

1 Like

Debatable. IBT is certainly better located than SHB, but Galv is relatively exposed with those Lts out that way.

You’d have to take IBGY first for the cave to come into play, which again, those travel times are somewhat similar to SF. Alliance usually only take IBGY when horde are off zugging SH and not playing defense. And even that is rare these days.

Neither do you.

I think you overestimate horde or underestimate alliance. Some horde are complacent and smug from months of easy wins. Horde have players phoning in matches too. Most of my wins in AV have been because horde were really bad.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with map imbalance. Alliance don’t rez at AS from SF because of apathy. They don’t arrive at SF after horde because of apathy. Ivus summoning stone is not fully exposed while Lok’s is more obscure because of apathy. Alliance don’t start every fight on their side of the map because of apathy. Horde rez 20 sec away from IBGY at the cave in larger numbers and it has nothing to do with apathy.

This isn’t a faction imbalance. It’s a map imbalance.

check my AV post I made yesterday. I linked a video and it shows how AV used to be.

1 Like

Absolutely. And that is why when alliance try things beyond rushing to SHGY and stopping, many times the horde are a mess.

See above.

Stop using “map” and rez spots interchangeably. Map is fine (but would be better if it was an earlier version), but rez location mechanics are not fine.

Again with pretending Lok’s summon point is in some secret hidden valley. Knock it off. It is the edge of the field of strife, virtually right outside of Galv’s digs, on a little hillside, approachable from >180 degrees.

Still pretending that meeting the enemy on your turf is a bad thing. Would you be happier if the first battle occurred at IB choke, when all 40 horde are there? Hey, I am all for that. Careful of that monkeypaw.

See above.

Yes it is, and no it isn’t.

The travel distance is somewhat similar if I’m being generous. I do like how you ignore the fact the cave spawns 20 at a time Vs alliance gy spawning 10 at a time. So even if the distance is identical horde get twice as many reinforcements. This is why most alliance attacks on ibgy fail miserably. It’s also why horde actually can take and hold sh. If horde were forced to spawn at frost wolf gy 10 at a time like they should be it would be a whole different story.

Horde all of a sudden wouldn’t be able to all in sh without any concerns about losing ibgy and both teams would have to actually defend while attacking. Right now horde get bailed out by the easy mode cave soon as enough alliance leave sh or sf n try to attack ibgy.

If alliance could all in ibgy then have a cave very close to sh that spawns them even while having active gys like the horde you would be seeing alot of crying from the hordies because they for once would have to fight against a res advantage.

Yet another AV weekend… Friends of mine said they got 3-4 wins… I cannot attest to that. I got 1 out of the 20 + I’ve queue’d for so far. So even in the best situations, it’s still such a crap shoot as to be funny. I saw another guy with an AV is unfair post this morning… you’d think with so many people talking about the exact same thing the stratum in charge would take some notice.

1 Like

The no changers didn’t want 1.12 av.

And we actually wanted no changes, including the several they’ve made to AV.

So you never wanted the base backdoor closed?