Who Thought AV Would End Up Like This...?

Blizzard you seriously need to do something about this… I say bring back original AV.

p.s. this video is great

14 Likes

This video pretty much sums up everything but I know people will still come in here and try to dispute it.

It’s just because the Alliance don’t try am I right?
/S

4 Likes

It’s the worst version of AV they could have given us and I hope more players make videos documenting the imbalance on this map.

It’s been 7 months and it looks like Blizzard is going to “leave this content on a hill to die”.

3 Likes

People pleaded with Blizzard for an earlier version of AV prior to launch. A lot of people knew 1.12 was going to be a show.

:cactus:

4 Likes

With virtually one player making hundreds of posts in those threads, lobbying in support of 1.12.
Now the head cheerleader of the defeatist squad, yet still to this day pushes back at every mention of KR or earlier AV.

Blizzard has to be looking at recent threads and all of his posts, remarking “hey, wasn’t this the only guy who agreed with our decision to choose the clarity of 1.12?”

I recall clearly also, the players who scoffed and argued that AV was a minuscule part of the game, and not worth doing the work on.

2 Likes

I also remember when 1.12 hit the servers and everybody was enjoying AV… Aawww sorry … I forgot… You Horde were complaining … “Aaaaah … so unfair… Alliance Premades are kicking our asses… We lose all the time”
And now since you ( Horde ) are winning 99% the time AV as BG is perfectly balanced.
Man/dude… the blatant hypocrisy of the horde hand in hand with Blizzard is just incredible.
And this is going on for 7 months ! Let it sink in.

5 Likes

Yeah the hope was that it would play out like AV in 1.12 did. But horde decided they wanted to play scorched earth and now here we are. Alliance win rates have tanked, horde queue times have spiked, which is basically a lose lose for everyone.

Oh well i guess given how little else has played out like it did in vanilla that’s not surprising, more just disappointing.

1 Like

Blizzard needed to stand firm on their no changes or go all in. It makes no sense to remove some features from vanilla AV that appeared unfair and leave others.

i’m surprised queues are only 2h long. I guess horde is giving up on AV somewhat too?

Yes, it’s because you are that bad

Nice grey and green parses.

Is 2 buttons too hard?

1 Like

Win rate in AV won’t change no matter what they do.

It’s all about the meta game. Players like you don’t understand that. The alliance mentality is entirely different than the average horde pvper.

All of the issues that have come up in classic were foreseeable and predictable by experienced players of the game. One of the worst things to happen to classic wow was that the people driving the coverage around it were amateurs and had no experience with the game. Which lead to a bunch of idiots saying ‘no changes’. Nearly all of the information was out dated and came from newbies who played on private servers or haven’t played in 15 years.

1 Like

Bring back premades, screw the horde whiners. Horde have a massive advantage in AV, let alliance coordinate to counter it.

No that means there’s more horde that queue than alliance so they basically wait their turn to get in

It is dogdump but it is the only way Horde get honor since alliance is abusing premades on other Bg’s.

So two things need to change:

-Old AV
-Premades only face Premades

Parse harder in AV, helps to win, my dear

You suck and don’t get invited to horde premades?

I’m level 57…

What difference does it make?

That i don’t play lvl 60 Bg’s…

1 Like