Hate blood elves want high elves?

lol theres no citation for this and everybody knows it. typical pro fanfiction. keep dreaming bud. developers already said it will fade. and priests/paladins flat out already proved they can change by being closer to the light and speeding up the dissipation the fastest. blood elves(high elves) are on the mother of all detox plans and have been getting bombarded by arcane/holy magic 24/7 for over 8 years now

the high elf fantasy you crave is waiting for you on the horde. paladins, rangers and magisters. thats what blood elves are. if you want something edgier void elves are there for you dred

2 Likes

Blood Elves can now have golden eyes, I think that effectively put the “generational” thing to rest.

3 Likes

Where did I make such a statement?

Sounds like you are. Literally

You made the claim that it is more than has been stated by the developers. It is up to you to prove them wrong.

To quote the devs. Like orcs, they manifest fel taint in a very visual way, which is not seen in other races.
So if a human is tainted by fel, he won’t show it unless he has a large amount of it, which is what we have seen throughout wow’s history.

Blizzard literally said “It will take along time.”
Even then, the fact that blood elves have gold eyes, means the generational thing means nothing now.

No, its just you and your headcanon.

“omg its generational! IT MEANS A BIOLOGICAL CHANGE!”

devs: They just manifest it visually unlike other races.
also devs: Maghar orcs and green orcs are the same race

You: high elves and blood elves are biologically different.

The devs weighed in on the matter.
Fel taint = visual only
Nothing more.
Same as getting paint on your skin.
Same as when a baby is born addicted to methemphetamines.
This is known as vertical transference.

That baby is still a human even though the parents passed on their taint.

You: I have more to do than argue about high elves
Me: But that is what you are doing hre
You: You either want me to respond or not

That makes no sense in terms of a response. I am pointing out the contradiction of your actions. You are arguing about high elves even though there is more for you to do. Just saying.

4 Likes

Mhmm.

And we get another “No! You!”.

Why would I do that? I’m saying the developers said fel taint would fade with generations.

You’re the one who has to prove that it is the equivalent of a paint stain.

Then it’s not equivalent to a paint stain.

Thus meaning it’s not equivalent to a paint stain.

You really like to throw this word around.

I never said that.

This has always been my argument.

I never said that.

I said it depends what you consider Fel Taint.

Magic =/= Biology

They never said that. They said they show it in a visual way. Not that it was only visual.

It’s more of a curse. It is by no means equivalent to paint.

You can’t pass on a paint stain.

I go do other things and you accuse me of ignoring you because “I’m right and your wrong.”

This isn’t the first time you got ticked at more for not being on the forums all the time.

When I have time to argue about High Elves I do. When I don’t I don’t.

Quit making some creepy vendetta out of it.

1 Like

The. Blood elves are not fel tainted. They’re attuned to magics around them. The green eyes are just a result of that. Just like how the gold eyes are now cropping up due to the Sunwell 2.0.

It’s not some biological change.

4 Likes

high elves are just blood elves with a different opinion. if you want to play a high elf so badly, roll a blood elf. a blood elf IS the high elf experience

2 Likes

That’s Fel Taint.

They are leaking it out of their eyes.

1 Like

A blood elf is not the alliance aligned high elf experience.

There is a difference.

Still the same race though.

6 Likes

ik, thats a void corrupted high elf now

shadow aligned void elves against light aligned blood elves. thats where the story is going and there aint no room for fanfictions

2 Likes

That’s actually not quite right either.

They’re asking for the ones that never left. (or remained with the Kirin Tor refusing the name change and sucking magic bits.)

Void Elves are Blood Elves that got Void corrupted
 That’s not what they’ve been asking for.

5 Likes

Do you exist in an alternate reality where providing a completely unrelated response makes sense?
Let me make it easier for you.
Where did I claim half elves were head canon like you claimed?

You made up my claim of half elves being head canon. I know you’re trying really hard to be obnoxious as possible, but its not going to help

The fel taint is visual for orcs and high elves.
This is what the developer stated.
This is the equivalent of a paint stain, which is a visual change, not a biological one.
A biological change = void elves.

A paint stain is a visual difference. Not a biological change.
Per the devs, the fel taint is a visual difference and nothing more for orcs and high elves.
All you’re doing is going is disagreeing for the sake of doing so and not because you have any method of countering my statement.
The devs are the originating source, take it up with them if you don’t lik the fact that green eyes or green skin is just a visual difference and nothing more.

Words have meaning. So they are used accordingly.

This is your implication.
If the fel taint is greater than a paint stain, a.k.a. purely cosmetic/visual difference, then there needs to be biological component which is the next step up.
Furthermore, you did post previously that there were biological differences between the two groups.

So which is it? You’re making a lot of contradictions.

So why are you debating it now?

Perhaps you should consider the statements you have made in the past in conjunction with those you are implying.
Either it is like a paint stain, a.k.a visual only.
Or its not.
You saying “its generational so its more”, implies it to be biological.
They are your words, not mine.

That is literally what it means. This is like you and the helfer community with Ion’s statements.
“kinda are”
“he didn’t say no to high elves directly.”
I’d rather you stopped looking for nonsensically specific statements for the sake of preserving your beliefs.

I pointed out you spent quite a significant amount of time arguing it, while also ignoring those responding to you.
Hence, why your excuse seems flimsy.

I could honestly care less about what happens to you dude. I am simply pointing out that your words and actions don’t match up.

You’re joking right?
you can’t seriously be so incredibly obtuse that you caused an entire argument because of your obnoxious desire to take things literally for the sake of your high elf agenda.

1 Like

you have to imbibe fel for this desired effect :joy:

have to drink a demon’s blood AND dance in it 8D

I just linked it.

Me mentioning Half Elves.

You saying it’s head cannon.

Read aboce.

Yes. They never said it was only visual. Just that it shows easily.

If it can be passed on then it is not the equivalent of a paint stain.

They never said that.

All they said is it shows more.

No it’s not.

This is freaking magic.

Real world biology doesn’t apply with demonic green energy.

I’m not. You don’t keep misreading and making up what I’m saying.

And then keep going at it.

You really need to get this point in your head.

IT IS MAGIC.

No it doesn’t.

“They just happen to show it in a very visual way.” =/= “It’s only visual.”

And I never said I didn’t.

You really need to stop making up arguments for who you are talking too.

Then quit freaking out when I don’t have time to respond to every post.

How can you pass on a paint stain?

You seem really need to grasp the concept that this world has magic and not many real world correlations.

and you need to grasp the fact that the blood elves are the high elves. i repeat THE BLOOD ELVES ARE THE HIGH ELVES. they are the version of the high elf trope in WC lore. by right of the fact they are playable (gameplay reason) and their possession of the lands of quel’thalas, the sunwell and the vast majority of the population(lore reason) they have the right to determine where the story of the high elves goes. if you want the alliance high elf story, there actually is one now. void elves, enjoy them or play the horde :wave: :grinning:

1 Like

I love how you cannot grasp the difference between the two groups, and bog down conversation on purpose.

You (I hope) should know the difference, willful ignorance does not bode well for your (unique) style here.

2 Likes

So
why would I claim half elves are head canon after creating an entire topic suggesting them as a playable race?
Why would I claim half elves as headcanon when Arator exists?
This argument is a really, really, really, stupid one.

Oh really? Let’s pull up the quote you responded to exactly.

That was your response to Tarrok who was referencing Blood elves and high elves.
So where in that part of the discussion did you bring up half elves specifically?
Context is everything in a discussion drede.
You may have been thinking half elves, but your response to Tarrok gives the appearance of you suggesting high elves have human in them.
Which would be head canon.

Work on your writing.

They literally said they manifest it in a very visual way. Which means, the fel taint? Its nothing and visual only, and will eventually fade away. Just an FYI, genetic changes don’t just fade away.

So its biological?
See, you’re insisting on being ridiculously literal.
Is it a visual difference? Yes
Then its like a paint stain. Visual. Nothing more.
This is a simile. A comparison of unlike things use the word like or as.

“They just happen to manifest it visually.”
I mean
that just makes it visual only.
Which means
everyone can be tainted and you wouldn’t know it, and it wouldn’t matter, because it does nothing to them.

As I said earlier, maybe learn to write better. This is your insinuation.

I mean, you’re claiming it is not visual only in its effect.
So what is it?
You’re doing a horrendous job of explaining yourself.

So
why are you continuing to debate it dude?

I haven’t made up anything you stated. Unlike you, where you claim I state half elves are head canon when I did no such thing and have an entire topic dedicated to them.

“Its not visual its magic”.
So you’re just like Valerian and stating matter of facts for no purpose?
Yes, we know fel is just magic.
What does it do besides just have a visual effect though?

Yes. It does.
Here is why

If orcs and high elves show the fel taint in a very visual way.
It means when other races are expose, like humans, they don’t show this taint at all.
Ergo. Its a cosmetic effect only.
This is further supported by maghar orcs and orcs being considered the same race.

You presume I am freaking out about you. Again, I could not care less dude. You’re getting upset over this why?

Because its a simile.

`https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=simile

You need to improve on your reading and writing skills. You misunderstanding people and claiming they are misunderstanding you is entirely on you.

2 Likes

Who? Me?
10 char

Absolutely not. Doesn’t look like the reply indicator is there.

Sometimes the reply indicator does not work.

I giggled btw

2 Likes