Hate blood elves want high elves?

Which are practically identical to the Blood elves and thus the blood elves are the ones providing that playable experience.

Yes, there is a splinter group that ran away from home, but for all practical purposes I see the blood elves providing that race’s playable presence in game. Like you feel that alliance should get race for various reasons, i feel they shouldn’t because the race is already playable.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to figure out tbh.

My point exactly.

That’s called half elves and any mixes thereof.

To which I only said there was a “potential” (Read; chance) of. Not all.

I’m the one who constantly has to tell you what’s being said. So… yeah.

That’s not what it means.

And it’s magic. What genetics? lol

It’s magic.

No it doesn’t.

Not to be rude. But you should work on your reading comprehension a bit. It would salve a lot of this issues.

Magic…

You;re just saying I am because you misread.

You do an awful lot of explaining about what I apparently said. So yeah.

You are either misreading or putting up strawmen.

A magical one.

That’s a false equivalency.

“It happens to show visually.” =/= it’s only visual.

Because you where using it to pretend I was ignoring you because you won the argument.

You brought it up. Not me.

Again, I’m the one who has to constantly explain everything here.

This isn’t the first time you’ve gone on a tangent because you read something else other than what’s said. Anyone can scroll up and look so I don’t really have to go into detail.

But I’m not insulting you. I’m just pointing out you may need to reread some stuff rather then go on a tangent because you think someone said something.

maybe they plan for that small group of bois and girls to return home one day :smile:

Which are different in several key and important was to the point that they do not offer the same story or experience.

Rather or not you find them particularly important is a matter of taste, but they are not equivalents.

You could literally say the same thing about Void Elves.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yup, you could also say they’re as far as the devs look like they’re willing to go in copying blood elves to the Alliance so that’s about it. And as someone who would rather they never did the elf swap, it’s more than enough as it is.

2 Likes

Debatable but a potential good point.

Hard to draw a conclusion on that subject without being subjective.

its the opposite of debatable. after all, they have told us why they dont want to add alliance high elves, they feel it compromises gameplay in maintaining two distinct factions in a faction based game. because they are the exact same people, identical in theme and aesthetics :yawning_face:

1 Like

I am just going to cut out portion of your responses that hold worth. The rest of it is just you passive aggressively whinging over issues that you yourself are the cause. Which is sadly, nothing new.

Don’t take too long.

Cool…aaaaaand…what else?
What else is its effect?
Otherwise, you are just pulling a Valerian and stating random facts and hoping it means something.

Good try, but no, it isnt.
False equivalency would apply, if I had stated something was the same or similar.

I really want to see this movie now. Stop it

1 Like

People hate blood elves because its been a meme to do so since 2007. Only thing that’s changed is a lot of the homophobic insults have died down.

damn i really like that blonde hair color. i just had mine changed too

Don’t be blonde. Fight what is popular!
BRUNETTES RULE!

Blonde is best.

Sure, sure.

Not like it’s actually you who misunderstood several times now and are trying to side track.

But I’m sick of it too so I’ll drop it as well.

Case in point.

Who knows. It’s magic. Not even the point. Let’s get back on it.

You can pass it on so it’s definitely not the equivalent of a paint stain.

You keep saying it has to be biological to be passed on which is bunk in a universe with magic and curses and varying levels of corruption.

That’s what you did.

That something was equivalent to a paint stain because of a factor you determined.

FYI I’m going to have lunch soon and head for the GYM after. So don’t go claiming victory because I don’t respond right away. :wink:

Night Elves need a platinum Blonde hair.

Just no straight up blonde, actually looking forward to the changes SL will bring to the existing races… it’s about darn time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And Black Hair.

4 Likes

Like pandas.

Wait…

6 Likes

Don’t see why not.

Yes. Love the black hair on my DH.

2 Likes

says mad cow on his shoulderpad. and he’s smoking a cigar lol