Has Sylvanas betrayed the Horde yet?

This is what happens when you have two different writers writing two different stories and trying to make it one cohesive story.

6 Likes

I… What? So, were you strawmanning me when you blatantly misstated what I said when you quoted it?

I’m not saying you’re saying that either. I’m saying that if your example is before that 2012 Word of God blizzard post, it acts on outdated canon.

I’m saying they do unless they:

1. Have a means of soul trapping.
  2. Kill someone and immediately use their soul.

The cult of the damned also kill a lot of people and probably have means to trap souls, given their craft. We’re not informed where the Cult gets their souls. Do you have a canon source stating that they can cross the other side?

They’re in a giant necromancy school with bone pits that may, or may not, be filled with soultrapped skulls.

That’s a lie. When you delete a post on these forums it gives you and everyone a 24 hour notice that a post was there.

1 Like

This so much right here though, and that was the point I was hoping to make. You’ve got about what feels like 7 differnent people writing the story for BfA, and it shows.

Painfully it shows.

1 Like

Yes. And worse, two teams with probably seven different writers each.

and the Alliance team slavers at the mouth and rushes, trampling over eachother in a heated race to be the very first person to the computer to write any Horde character, or every Horde character, out of character.

ORC FIGHT

TRIANGLE CHOKE TRENG THE DEVASTATOR SQUATS LOW AND PREPARES TO RECIEVE BRONNIX “THE UNBREAKABLE BRO’s” ONSLAUGHT

#bodyunclear

You will continue to yell mass enslavement until the end of time huh? Even though it was never mentioned. Even though if she really did that the Horde would turn on her immediately.

2 Likes

I will have you know my rasslin’ name is roobstoobn and my career finisher is the camel klutch.

1 Like

FIX YOUR EYES ON YOUR OPPONENT YOU FOOL.

#bodyunclear

Only if you delete the whole post. You left the post but deleted what I quoted from it about Sylvanas needing valks.

Nothing Im talking about has to deal with souless undead. All undead have souls and none of the examples Ive listed contradict that so they are still valid. Hell several are from Legion.

The Can’t was a missread not straw manning thats on me. However I dropped that line after that post.

I haven’t been talking about that since that post. Im still talking about the valks and why Sylvanas needs them.

You keep stating that souls have to be captured at death or you have to go to the afterlife to get them but I have yet to see you provide any evidence this is the case and is why Sylvanas has Valks.

1 Like

HANDS HELD LOW BRONNIX TAKES ADVANTAGE OF TRENG’S INNATTENTION AND TRIES TO CATCHHIM RIDING DIRTY.

A DOUBLE LEG TAKE DOWN INTO AN ATTEMPTED PILEDRIVER.

#bodyunclear

PEEVISH AS EVER BRONNIX CARES MORE ABOUT SMACKTALK ON MINUTE ISSUES THAN HAVING FUN WITH PEOPLE. HENCE HIS LOW, UNTRUSTWORTHY TACTICS OF MUDDYING THE WATERS AND TWISTING HIS OPPONENTS WORDS.
DISQUALIFIED.

There I helped.
#whoisunclear

Link to the post that is edited.

So source them.

So where am I violating what I said? This still just looks like you confused “can’t” with “can”

2 Likes

Soul gems weren’t adequate, Gul’dan had to sacrifice numerous living necrolytes into Truncheons and then bind the warlocks soul to the truncheon and THEN he placed the truncheon in the dead knights hand to possess the body. It was very roundabout and complicated.

Just click the up arrows.

Why are you going back to that? I already said I miss read it and you didn’t change your position.

The Ebon Blade raising the Horsemen during legion many have been dead for a long time yet we pull their souls to the land of the living we dont go after them.

Also raising the long dead at Deliverance point on the Broken Shore (you have to be a DK to see that though)

Oh, I’m sorry my dude. I’m ultra tired, didn’t sleep at all because of city work on the railway. That’s my mistake.

We’ve got the Lich King directly empowering us to do so. Furthermore, we already can cross to the other side with Wraith Walk. It’s directly in the ability description. Heck, we crossed to the other side to get our Acherus Deathcharger.

See above.

2 Likes

The DK was empowered by the Lich King and possessed an artifact weapon, allowing him to cut corners. Its not simple, if it was one of the Legion wouldve enslaved Tirions, or Varians soul at broken shore.

1 Like

Its fine I think we are all just cross wired cause of how fast this tread moved in a short amount of time.

While the Lich King gave the Deathlord an unknown buff that doesn’t account for the random guy constantly spamming army of the dead on the Broken shore. Hes just sitting still hes not crossing over at all.

Then you have the random DK who goes around picking up dead Alliance and Horde to make into DKs he doesn’t have any buff from the Lich King.

Also UH dk’s have always raised ghouls with souls at will even after leaving the Lich King no souls searching has ever been involved. We just pull their souls from the afterlife at will.

Where does this having to go to the other side even come from? You have never said.

He’s a 120 Death Knight. One can assume he’s killed a good number of people with his soul-eating weapon.

And even if he hasn’t, he has access to Wraith Walk, too.

You don’t need the body’s souls to populate the bodies.

It’s like you’ve forgotten what Runeblades are famous for doing.

It’s what Valkyr did to save Sylvanas. They didn’t sit outside in Icecrown. They went to whatever afterlife she was in and spoke to her.

Sadly the 3rd generations blades are not vampiric runeblades like the Warcraft 3 DKS. If they were we would be bound to the blade and not able to switch for others.

Only a few runeblades are vampiric the Ebon Blades do not devour souls of our enemies which is why it was such a big deal when we made Shadowmourne.

They use the power of Frost Blood and Unholy runes to empower themselves and the weapons they use.

That doesnt mean its a requirement. They needed her to agree to the pact thats why they went to see her in wow hell.