Has any streamers been banned?

Its also worth mentioning that if a streamer exploits on stream, he blasts both the exploit methodology and the message that it’s OK out of a foghorn to his viewers. What might have been a small, containable tumor turns into a metastatic cancer.

So yes, Streamers have an outsize influence particularly with regard to cheating, and what happens to them is important to discuss.

5 Likes

I watched Staysafe exploit Maura princess multiple times live on stream… He was still the 4th most popular WoW steamer last night so it doesn’t look like it.

4 Likes

Wasn’t it an entirely different issue (according to blizz -I haven’t watched the stream)?

Stop crying and play the game ur not living in wonderland

Wow. Ok.

If you distrust Blizzard so much, why are you here?

Close.

He’s a palli.

yeah like saying the game sucks lol

Blizzard has made it clear that Esfand did not use the exploit. He simply re-zoned in and the raid had reset. He didn’t intentionally trigger the bug; he encountered it.

And then he did what Blizzard hopes every player does in that situation. He stopped and eventually reported it to Blizz before continuing. He literally did nothing wrong.

Now maybe he exploited other times; I don’t know. But in this case, he acted properly.

And any server they transfer off to

Thats the epic undead mount and he hasn’t streamed because he’s flying to Ohio to cast the arena tournament for Blizzard lmao.

His whole act was fake, again he is a shady private server player who is well versed in exploits. “doing the right thing” would have been deleting the loot, not asking Lore if its ok for them to keep it.

2 Likes

See? Perfectly normal explanation.

1 Like

hopefully all horde streamers get permabanned

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying. Let everyone cheat …I imagine those that cheat or use glitches, whether streamers or not, will get busted just like they do in retail. This isn’t for you to judge. My point being, as I clearly stated, go enjoy yourself in the game. Whatever they are doing has no effect on you.

Didn’t Esfand get banned some time back for streaming a private server?

1 Like

There were literally people in his raid (i.e McConnell) basically screaming “free loot” and wanting to abuse the situation. Cooler heads were saying this was an exploit.

Esfand went with the cooler heads.

No he went the CYA route.

1 Like

Blizz is all about the money and streamers make them money. Look at Ninja who inspired tons of fortnite and apex kids to sub to WoW instead. Streamers kinda give Blizz free WoW advertising

1 Like

ok? CYA means doing the things necessary to avoid breaking the rules.

He still broke the rules. AGAIN. Deleting the loot as they recleared would have been the right thing, not trying to weasel an extra weeks worth of loot by asking if it was ok.

1 Like