Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

It’s normal dungeons, if you don’t wanna play with randoms and learn, play with friends.

Trial and error, or learning through wiping, isn’t against the rules lol.

Or, find a group to spam Heroics with, if that’s where you’re at.

There’s no one forcing you to stay in wiping groups, and I haven’t had anyone that was super-ultra-terribad in my groups so far.

We always cleared everything from start to finish.

3 Likes

got my trinket because of the blue post :]

1 Like

Bro why are you running dungeons while you’re on the clock?

5 Likes

Youre playing wow while at work?

6 Likes

i think that this would never happen if it didnt take people over 100 boss kills to get the item they wanted.

maybe instead of punishing people for leaving a dungeon after the boss doesn’t drop their item for the 50th time in a row - blizzard should implement some sort of bad luck protection for loot?

i think that would be alot better, right?

1 Like

You just said the same thing twice…

4 Likes

You are correct. Despite nearly no inconvenience, they want to dictate what others do and demand consequences if they don’t get what they want.

Your descriptions are not inaccurate. They’re very authoritarian too.

2 Likes

… what do you think you’re doing when you click that button to join a dungeon queue? How would you define that?

4 Likes

Workin’ hard, or hardly workin’?

2 Likes

Yup, and I’m still way more productive than when I went to the office 9-5. That’s mostly because I’m at my desk from 6am - 11pm most days.

1 Like

I would rather people who are leaving awful pugs be punished than continue to allow people to just spam ara-kara and leave on the first boss every time. As someone else said, I’ve never run into a group that couldn’t complete a heroic.

4 Likes

The refill is part of the problem. You don’t know if the next person wants anything but that first boss. If you doing s normal group just to do one boss you are screwing someone out of something. It might just be time for the group to go slower or the next doser in queue that wanted to kill the first boss.

Better to force people who want to farm 1 boss to create their own runs.

5 Likes

Joining a queue to visit the dungeon?!?!

She’s talking about dropping dungeons to answer work calls lmao.

Legit making Elons point about remote work.

Then on top of it she’s using that to justify inconveniencing 5 other people.

This is low-key hilarious. :joy:

3 Likes

increase the drop rate of trinkets, absolutely ridiculous i need to run same dungeon 20+ times for a trinket or put in some redundancy so i dont get the same unwanted loot over and over. either that or take off personal loot because some of my toons are haveing extremely unlucky drop rates.

…aka, putting your name on a list in order to be placed into a dungeon group.

A synonym for this would be…(drum roll, please)… signing up for a dungeon.

5 Likes

TBF, it’s 4 people, and the group will refill instantly.

1 Like

Show me where it says what I “HAVE” to do when I join?

2 Likes

No, it’s five. The person who replaces you will be joining a dungeon with the first boss already dead. If you want the item that badly, odds are good that the next person wanted it too.

So, no. It’s 5.

6 Likes

That’s fair. But who joins an in progress group? I sure wouldn’t.