Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

My last 3 dungon ques have been Ara’Kar and 2-3+ people have left right after the first boss. I get it you want the trinket, but form farming parties instead of screwing with peoples ques.

Blizzard needs to put people who leave 2-3 times after a boss on an hour or more long cooldown please. To incentive people to finish the dungeons, or make there own groups.

117 Likes

We’re currently working on a hotfix that will implement the Deserter debuff for players who leave a Group Finder dungeon early.

This penalty will apply to early leavers in all Group Finder dungeons, not just Ara-Kara, City of Echoes.

Thank you for your feedback!

267 Likes

But… that massively hurts people who are just leaving awful groups… it’s much better to just kill one boss and leave, now you have to wait 30 min?

52 Likes

I’ve yet to find a heroic dungeon group that was incapable of finishing the dungeon.

69 Likes

SO we only need one boss and you are going to force us to stay for the whole thing?

Ridiculous.

the group refills within seconds every time… NO NEED FOR THIS AT ALL

Thank god I got this drop, this morning.

EDIT

And now you’ve guaranteed once M+ opens Heroic queues will be an hour as no one will do them.

27 Likes

Eh i kinda liked it the way it was. This phase of people farming the heroic and soon m0 version will be super short when mplus starts so we will all be stuck with this change leveling alts, etc long after this current issue is a non issue.

7 Likes

Better idea, move The Sacredbrood to the last boss. :slightly_smiling_face:

151 Likes

not just about finishing, i’ve seen heroic groups that literally take 2-3x as long as a decent heroic group lol

i suppose as long as it doesn’t extend to lfr

2 Likes

they did that once back in brd

5 Likes

Put the Trinket on the last boss.

Y’all never learn.

70 Likes

I think if you want to run dungeons as efficiently as possible, you should not play them in PUGs.

28 Likes

Why not post in LFG for single boss runs? I doubt you even need a healer or tank.

9 Likes

90% of groups are fine, shouldn’t be forced to stay in the 10%

4 Likes

it makes sense though. if youre leaving the group (especially if you’re the first to leave, that’s how FF14 does it) you are by definition a deserter

26 Likes

You might as well go the extra step and just make the last boss drop loot from across all the bosses in the dungeon like mythic+ if this is the road you’re wanting to take.

24 Likes

oooh leavers are getting mad now

72 Likes

The person who gets called to join after you is being shoved into a partially completed dungeon because of your selfishness. They probably want that item from that boss too, don’t you think? Now they can’t even get a shot at it because of your actions.

Think it through before you say things like this. In a multiplayer game, your actions affect others.

111 Likes

All the people complaining about not being able to bail, is this different? In DF and earlier could you just clear one and leave?

This is the first time we could target heroics infinitely right? I’m assuming it’s an issue because they’re the highest content currently. Mythic 0 probably won’t be a problem because it’s a daily lockout.

3 Likes

I quit an entire expansion and a half because of your stupid dungeon ban after I got kicked by a four man guild group at the start of a WoD dungeon. Why don’t y’all address that instead of worrying about this non-problem? I know it can still happen.

4 Likes

Oh boo hoo, now you might have to think about others than yourself now!

39 Likes