Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

They can do more than one thing at a time.

No e of the aforementioned things prevents the very simple changes required to solve this one.

There are extremely few issues that affect everyone.

In otherwords, you are not doing the job you are paid for, and thus should be getting fired. Just making sure we got this right so far

I work from home, I handle IT for our company. I am afforded the liberties I have because I take calls 16-18 hours a day to cover the different time zones our employees are in (EST to HST). So yeah I’m not always working, but I’m at my desk and available from 7am EST until 5pm HST (11pm EST) 5 days a week, and sometimes they even call on the weekend. So I assure you, I put in way more than 40 hours a week of work, it’s just spread randomly across the week vs the classic 9-5.

How often does that really happen? This is just an excuse for putting self in front of anyone else, i.e., the opposite of an MMO.

no make it two hours. no, five hours. no a day. actually make it ten years. the best part about playing a video game is crying for others to be punished if they don’t play it the way you want them to!!

1 Like

Had it happen twice this expansion already, granted in both cases we were able to kick the issue

Wouldn’t be an issue if this isn’t happening so frequent. I say just today I took some rough stats 40% of the time the tank or someone leaves after the first boss sometimes even 2 to 3 people. A few times as soon as we are zone in the tank or the healer left and we all know one of the dps want an instant queue so they either buy a tank or healer to queue with them and the tank healer leave right after or they got their friends or guild to do it. Which is dumb since we all have to wait for another tank or healer anyways

Appears this hasn’t helped at all…something needs to be done, this is just crazy

It’s still happening in my groups whenever ARA-KARA dungeon is run. WE NEED HARSHER PENALTIES.

Not only is it still happening people are extremely toxic when someone else gets this particular trinket. I have been specific queing for Ara Kara for the trinket, did several, several runs waiting in Que for 25 + min for Que pops, completing the whole dungeon even if it doesn’t drop for me. It finally dropped for me and an evoker who apparently also wanted it left group and in /say said some explicitly terrible things to me. I obviously reported them, but jeez it’s getting really bad.

1 Like

Not sure if someone else posted this (it’s a long thread), but IMO Blizzard should just lock people INTO a dungeon. Yes, that will cause tons of AFK players but they’d not be able to leave the dungeon at all. So, they are UNABLE to leave or be kicked out.

And, to combat the AFKers, Blizzard could program the dungeon to cause an AFKer to not receive ANY loot unless they at least tag EVERY single boss. That way, the person has to go through the entire dungeon to get loot (or exp).

Just an idea although it may not be well received.

eidted: this isn’t the full solution but is more of an idea than anything

So apparently this didn’t help

Literally just had 4 morons ditch after the first boss.

For a garbo trinket they’ll replace in literally less than two days.

in 2 days you’ll start to see the dps queues jump back up to 20 and 30 mins, you won’t have to play with those “morons” much longer. lol

This is why you’ll never be in charge of developing a video game.

In 2 days I still won’t give a crap about your opinions.

1 Like

Maybe not, but you’ll have more time between your LFD queues to read about them.

You troll every thread your in so I don’t care.

1 Like

Iʻm guessing that means every single dungeon out there

Interesting idea.

I believe all the dungeons have a timer, ( like a few hours) that needs to be met or it will fail. So folks who AFK that hard will not get thru.
If folks queue up for a dungeon like this you would have to give them a notification for the lock in mechanic and one of those opt out options :
“Do you absolutely positively undoubtedly really really want to do this?” Accept or disagree
kind of thing.

I don’t recall ever stating that I wanted to program a video game. Where on Earth did you come up with that?