Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Yeah pretty much right… it’s just silly babies crying. You can 4 man them if needed and someone insta pops into your LFG anyways.

I don’t think it’ll make a difference. People will just take the buff and farm rep /quest for 30 mins.

1 Like

I start every one of these off with a message that says "I will gladly tank this instance for you. My average time from 1st pull to Ki’katal the Harvester is [5:02] minutes. Please don’t be buttheads and leave after the first boss. It’s the second week of the expansion and plenty of people need loot from the other bosses. "

It helps a little

So when will this change happen? Coz people are still leaving groups left and right. I say very 3 to 5 dungeons you will see 2 to 3 people leave at the same time after certain boss are kill usually they are from the same guild.

Make the deserte debug 60min sever time in those characters meaning they have e to login with that character for 60min straight. If they log off with that character then the timer stops and will start again after they login with that character

Easy fix anyone that leave get zero loot from any boss in any dungeon for next 60min as the first offese 2nd time 120min 3rd 24hemr. And do it internally so we can troll these people then after a few days make a blue post about it just for laughs

And in m+ people ran the same dungeon hundred of times for that BiS items so what is the difference?

People leaving early are just doing it wrong, period.

There’s tons of pre-made Ara’Kar first boss spam groups in LFG. My entire group got theirs in about 20 minutes.

Why not just make all loot drops available at the end of the dungeon run?

Someone seriously said in this game forum, that they are incapable of taking a few second work phone call and still play the game even half-arsed. They will up and LEAVE what they queud for cause they can’t multitask for 3 seconds. LMAO!!!

LMAO. Of course it’s an Elf XD. Where are they coming from!!!

:fox_face:

Every single time i get this dungeon in queue, the group falls apart after first boss. Just now queued for it and healer and tank both left. Not going to sit there and wait another 20+ minutes to replace them.

Because some players probably think that if they went through the whole dungeon and got nothing, then they just wasted their time and would be upset. And it is possible to go through a whole dungeon and not get anything.

And they are upset if they don’t get anything from the boss they want, so they inconvenience others by leaving.

I think the leaver penalty works fine as a solution, but if they did want to move everything to the end of the dungeon, I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

Sacbrood farmers are hilarious because its S0 heroic ilvl.

you’re gonna replace that within a few days. If you’re playing at a high enough level where that boost will help, you aren’t pugging.

1 Like

Wouldn’t seeing agree/disagree ratio be better than seeing only the fanatics? Wake up from your pink dreams

This game is carrot on a stick. We will replace everything regularly.

Dont be upset that we are playing the current content to its fullest and enjoying the frack out of it.

I was just in a group where everyone left after the first boss. But instead of leaving, I stayed. It only took about 3 minutes for another group to join (if you don’t touch it, you will be first in queue)

They couldn’t leave because they would get the debuff since they hadn’t killed a boss yet.

I think that is a built-in solution right there. If people leave after the first boss they should get priority whenever another of the same dungeon opens up with the first boss is already dead. basically they should keep getting matched with the incomplete dungeon until they complete it

1 Like

well, you’re taking a leaver penalty longer than just finishing the dungeon unless you had a really slow group so… I’m not sure about that one.

This is a great addition! They should do this pronto. If you leave a group after the first boss, you will never get that dungeon to pop again until an instance of that dungeon with that boss dead exists.

HotFix this today!

1 Like

No such penality exisits.

Its “in the works”

Just like they said about M+ leavers in DF season 3, and … nothing.

But heres the trump.

People will simply play one of thier many alts, not go sit in the corner waiting out a debuff.

Already happens. Would still be getting valor stones at minimum.

Each player has their priorities.
You can practically find an endless number of types of players:
Tryhards, casuals, loremasters, farmers, etc.
In this case in dungeons, you can even find more than one type of player.
And as such, each player has their own priority.
In itself, LFG is designed to create a group of 5 with random people who obviously have different mentalities or priorities.
So as I said, it is not very fair to punish players who prioritize in this case “Getting the item they need”.
Because they also invest their time just like all of us.
The problem is that it is impossible to find a balance when it comes to finding a solution.
Many will say that “Add deserter” is the solution, which is false.
It is a solution for X type of players, who even if they are called toxic, selfish, etc.
They are still players, like you and me, just like everyone else on the forum.
Punishing X type of players goes against the freedom that a video game can provide you.

Also, even if it seems like you’re wasting time, they have their time too.
The good thing is that at least if they leave you can find a new DPS, a new tank and a healer without problems.
At least right now, because in 2 weeks it won’t be the case anymore =/

So for now, we have to focus on real problems that affect everyone in general.
And I mean everyone, not just a group of players.
In this case, the constant bugs that there are, for example the dragonraiding bug that causes disconnections, problems with feedback in the class forums, maybe suggestions in the activities section to add to make the experience more fun, etc.
Instead of focusing on a very small problem.