Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

What the heck, a blue post. I didn’t know they still did this. Gonna have to watch what i say now. Somebody is actually reading these.

The obvious fix is to make YOUR own group. It’s four other people. Do like we did in ancient times and spam general/trade to form your group. Add people that you like playing with to your friend list. Maybe even form or join a guild with said friends. And no, I’m not being facetious.

2 Likes

I did it four times, got my sac. ty for fast groups

I shamelessly left every time it didn’t drop, but stayed for the one where I got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So what happend if as Always i join a LFR group after they killed the first boss and i have to reque for the only boss i need?? i have to kill the rest even if i already did wasting my time???
What happend if i join an awful group, we wipe on first boss couple times and its going nowhere or if they’re trolling because “IF I LEAVE I’LL GET A PENALTY”.

have you ever joined a LFR group after they killed 1 boss (maybe the one you need) and you have to re-que for that first boss you need???
You want to kill the last couple bosses again even if you cant get anything from them cuz you already did???
Did you consider people trolling dungeons just because they know you cant leave? Some people have to much time to spare and they love to troll others.

They already have a possible solution: drop all loot once you’ve completed the dungeon like in mythics.

• People can still leave bad groups.
  • People who join late aren’t punished if they’re there for the trinket.
  • Blizzard doesn’t have to mess around with which boss drops item X.
2 Likes

Etiquette. It’s a concept called etiquette.

Posted on my alt but the only other improvement would be

Check box for Dungeon in Progress filling with extra rewards, a 60% gear drop chance, 30% profession bag with R1-R3 materials and a hundred gold, 10% for other creative stuff (Pets, mounts, etc). Reward folks by fostering rewarding behavior as that will make people queue to fill more often.

This will be a null issue when Mythic+ is released. The behaviors here are of min/max’rs, minimum time for maximum gain. With the lack of relevant content to those ends folks have nothing to do but look out for themselves if gearing and prepping for Mythic/Raid content is their priority.

It is funny how so many are like its a group game play with groups and it is those same groups dropping dungeons after first boss cause they dont get what they want. It is a one sided argument for these selfish types.

is it a long time to replace a dps leaving mid heroic? Queues for me were like 20 minutes to get in as dps… I imagine the group re-filled instantly.

Isn’t it selfish to want someone to do content for YOU, when they have no interest in doing so? If the other four people want to continue the dungeon then requeue… it’s even completable as four.

1 Like

I like this idea too. Something like end of run rewards for leveling dungeons and/or timewalking.

Or maybe a Token of Completion that can be used to purchase old Trading Post items. That’d get people sticking around I bet.

1 Like

in the last 2 weeks ive seen 14 ppl leave after first its should be in play due the fact u sign up for a dungeon u must complete if u wanna que again i agree with this because sometimes it does take 30 mins to fill because ppl r so stupid of leaving after one boss and not finish

What if players agree to leave?

What if the healer leaves, then there are no healers in queue to replace them and you then have to abandon the dungeon?

What if you have to leave because the tank/healer just go AFK for 20 minutes?

What if you get queued into a half cleared dungeon to replace this person and are then forced to leave yourself?

This fix is going to cause more problems than it is fixing. This is really a non-issue that becomes irrelevant as soon as the Season starts. If you really want to fix this the loot should be put into a chest at the end of the dungeon similar to M+.

1 Like

It blows my mind how many people think they need these items to play just because they read about it on a guide or their friends told them about it.

News flash… You, me, and like 98% of the rest of us do not need to devolve into such degeneracy to farm BIS gear in such a way Blizzard has to step in. I promise you that trinket you’re farming is not going to make or break your performance as much as you think it will.

1 Like

This would for sure solve the issue. IF at the end of the dungeon, there was another chance to get drops from the previous bosses? I definitely would have stayed in every run while farming for sacblood. I had 20 minute queues.
Definitely would have killed the remaining 2 bosses in under 10 min for another shot.

2 Likes

BiS pre-raid/M+. There’s no positive to sticking around past what you need for your spec with gearing in mind.

For something like this you need to treat the symptom, back fill queue would be the way to go with consistent bonus rewards.

No positive? We are playing a MMO with other people. The positive is you’re staying to help finish something you signed up to do. Stop being selfish.

Side note, that pre-raid / m+ BIS is not going to impact the vast majority of players significantly enough to demand so much of your time and selfishness in group content.

1 Like

What are we going to do about those that have ran a heroic dungeon 40, 50, or 60+ times and still haven’t got the drop they need? There needs to be a more permanent fix to this issue and it all stems from the skewed RNG of drops. At the very least in FFXIV, the drops are guaranteed at some point of the game respecting players times. Now I’m not saying, the same route needs to be taken, but the root of the issue needs to be addressed instead of applying a band-aid fix like the deserter debuff.