Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

At least they got punished for it, I am sorry to that person, if you reach out to me I’d be happy to run you through any heroic you need as any roll to help you que faster.

People suck sometimes.

1 Like

They were punished severely with the extra farming time it gave them.

But that’s the funny part about all of this to me.

People are just happy to see Blizzard punishing others instead of improving their design.

1 Like

I want a downvote option in the forum just because of this comment.

why so we can all downvote eachother cause we dont agree… sounds like a good plan. Wonder how many you would get…

Not letting this go… still happening… refills are bailing now too. what a joke…

At this rate I think they’re better off just putting all the loot in the dungeon onto the end boss to prevent this from happening in queued up dungeons. Keep the loot layout the same in the manual dungeons.

1 Like

Even at the end of each DF season – not including TWW pre-patch – the queue for Heroics was ~15 mins. The same as it is now. That 5% of the playerbase who are pooping their pants over this change are a drop in the bucket and historically not likely to impact queue times.

oh boy i met one other day in Prio tank kept rushing to 1st boss ignoring mini bosses and wiping the group even after told need to kill the mini bosses he refused to kill them and since he had a guildie we couldent vote kick so 3 of us left. no boss dead all because a tank refused to follow mechanics

because the loot on end bosses is trash? all the decent pieces are on 1st or 2nd bosses lol like if your plate 95% loot you need is on the 1st or 2nd boss the last boss usually has 1 item useful if lucky and if your a caster your trinkets are all mainly on 1st bosses

Oh i forgot to mention people are doing it as your 3rd boss no loot means the next boss will give an item so you can just spam 1st boss in Rookery then dip and go to Stonevaults or Ara and target the trinkets

Not sure if it went in if so this means your ques wont fill as people will get the debuff and continue to do so just for one boss afraid the debuff will only kill the ques even more as people will still take that debuff to farm 1 boss.

Valor is to low in heroics and the crest cap means no point for me or anyone to finish.

Its crappy but i have no reason to stay after the 1st boss anymore this week as do many this is sadly a crappy side effect of the rewards are not worth it.

had blizzard removed a crest cap for the basic crest you might see ques booming but since you can cap weekly in 5 minutes via world soul in the zone via gathering crest from orbs it means no one needs to do the last boss so unless blizzard removes the weekly cap ques will be dead the rest of the expansion now.

Blizzard should of really just removed the cap and upped valor as 10 valor per boss when you can wax farm in hallowfall for 2k every hour and half and make 50k gold doing it kinda makes heroics useless.

Ehh, i’d wait an hour. Not that big of a deal.

Aren’t heroic dungeons (and LFR) where most people get their augment runes before we get the perma rune item when a role gets a bag?

If so, heroic will still have a use.

FOUND THE DESERTER!!!

Ya umm I have been spamming heroics like crazy and have not yet come across an “awful group”

Well i have, more than one group wiping on trash because the tank decides he just wants to keep pulling the whole room lol

you are apparently very unlucky then.

like i said a few times though, its really not that big of a deal as long as it stays in dungeons, if they accidently or purposely extend it to LFR that would suck

Like many others my perspective is self serving: As a DPS I’m glad their doing this.

The people I’ve seen drop the most often are tanks. They know they have a short queue so there’s no down side for them. The rest of us are stuck waiting for a replacement. Then the healer leaves because their wait isn’t too bad. Then the new tank joins, sees a boss has already been killed and leaves because eating the deserter debuff isn’t that bad. For DPS we may have waited 20+ minutes to get in here and to have it fall apart after one boss is infuriating.

I have seen plenty. Cinderbrew has a bunch of groups that fall apart because of miss-pulls in the first room.

Hi, could you please tell me if you are working on the issue causing my ping to be extremely high? I checked the ping in other games, and it’s normal there. I’ve tried various adjustments in the settings, but nothing helps. It would be enough to know that you’re working on it.

I already got my sacbrood, but I do love getting loaded into a group with that has already cleared the first boss. It’s like reaching into a bucket of KFC, only to find that there’s no skin