Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Indeed, it’s wild how entitled you feel.

1 Like

Why aren’t people forming farm groups and using the group finder? It’s what I do if I am looking for a particular drop. Why waste time queuing with randoms?

1 Like

because it’s a heroic item and to base your dps around that singular item to the point you rage quit a group because you didn’t get it has to be the epitome of pathetic gamer habits.

edit: You’ll get it in Mythic 0 and M+ and you’ll get it in the vault…so I mean the heroic item is inconsequential in the grand scheme.

I still think it’s hilarious that in SL, blizz just shifted all the conduit loot to the last boss to deal with this exact same issue. Yet in TWW they decided to implement a more aggressive deserter debuff.

1 Like

It’s not rage quitting though, it’s quitting ro requeue so they can attempt again. Something you literally can’t do in m0 or m+.

did they already implement this deserter debuff for people leaving early? if so they gonna have crazy long que times for non tanks and healers and im gonna be laughing in tank

Blizzard aren’t just throwing things at the wall and seeing how it works. I know it seems that way, but they know how the classes they designed work and the intentionality behind the items they create. The assumption that they don’t is a very grim reality.

How about people select what they want to drop, and if it doesn’t drop, they get a 10% increase in the drop chance every time they complete the full dungeon? RNG sucks

but it’s over a heroic piece, I mean the issue is inconsequential in the end, but it’s such a petty thing to do over a small power gain.

Your types still run “casual” content for quick stones and alt gearing. And seeing as the punishment is account wide, you’ll be back here to cry. And We will be here to laugh.

This only applies to queued groups (normal and heroic) and normal and heroic dungeons are faceroll snoozefests that require approximately 0 knowledge of the dungeon to win

Won’t apply to mythic (unless they added that as queueable content for this expansion)
making your own group would largely avert the issue

wont apply to mythic+

My “type” isn’t going to run heroics. They’ll be obsolete when the season starts. My “type” goes from max level to crafted gear, straight to mythic 0’s and low keys. Heroics are only ran right now by my “type” because we can’t run any other content.

And seeing how my “type” totally bypasses the need for heroics, nobody will be back here to cry.

You won’t, but my “type” will. lol

I’m already here laughing at you all now, so that statement of yours is out the window. Should read my two other posts in the topic. Should let you know how i view most of your type and others here. I look forward to you being here a few weeks from now.

Have a day.

The part where you go full Karen wanting people banned from instanced content for leaving a heroic dungeon pug group? lol

That says a lot about you and the content you run as a player.

For leaving all content, honestly. PVP, Mythics, LFR-PUG HEROIC/Mythic. All of it.

Says really nothing other than I want to see you all suffer for being low tier humans that have no respect for others.

Again, have a day.

1 Like

I hope you find something in life that makes you happy so you don’t have to feel like this towards strangers in a video game. This is sad.

1 Like

I’ll keep repeating it.
You have the option to put your group on search when a player leaves your LFG group.
Nothing stops you, there’s no waiting time, etc.
I came back today, I didn’t get mad and it took me 2 minutes to find 1 tank and 1 healer.
Again, you’re making a huge exaggeration by trying to do social justice or trying to “save” players who can solve the problem by pressing the search button again, nothing stops you guys.
I don’t understand your need to make such an unnecessary change, knowing that there is already a tool to fix it which is the LFG again wtf…
And you also can’t force people to do what you want.
Just as you defend casual players or those who invest their time and obviously their money.
Also the players who farm, pay their monthly fee just like you and also enjoy the game in a different way.
Even that group of “selfish players” may be the base of players who like tryhard or hardcore content, which obviously requires the best performance and for that they must get items for it.
So you could say that it is a group of players as well as casual players, farmers, pvpers, pveros, those who love lore, those who love xmogs, etc.
There are a lot of groups of players and if you try to make a change that affects a group, that is the most selfish thing you could do as a player or group of players.

I wish the same for you.

Find something. Find yourself. Find a new hobby. Find a different game. God. Anything that makes you a better human than you are now.

Find some help.

Ironic for you to post that.