Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Oh the absolutely do. That doesn’t mean its not in violation of the social contract. You signed it, you should respect that.

Or don’t, but at least don’t pretend your are. Either way blizard probably doesn’t like the plummeting completion metrics or how irritated so many people are so they’re fixing it. Its wild people can come to a thread where 3/4ths of the people are upset about something, the game dev is saying they’ll fix it and people will put their head in the sand because it stops them from abusing the time and effort of others for their own gain.

Its definitely not 3/4th that are upset. As with any polling the loudest people are always the upset people.

There are plenty in game that never come to the forums and just requeue and move on. It is wild how entitled people feel for random dungeon queues. this is low to no barrier content.

Again ill go back to the point, if everyone was doing what you do, the game would be unplayable, the ques for these dungons would be hell, nobody would fill for bosses they dont need. The ques would be a mess constatnly refilling so that no groups actualy got filled.

If what your doing is bad enough for the game that if a lot more people did it, it would completely break a system, then you are taking advantage of that system and doing something wrong. It sucks for the people who have to be refilled, it sucks for the guy missing out on loot and valorstones.

It’ll suck even more if people do it durring slower times like TW or after the leveling rush.

1 Like

Interesting you assume how I play. My play varies depending on what im interested in at the time.

part of being a high level player is understanding the limits of system. operating it accordingly.

they wont because there will be better things to do.

Sometimes TW has BIS trinkets due to balancing, sometimes there’s a cool tmog weapon. Should the people unlucky enough to get stuck with you while your farming those have to wait 5-10+ for your replacement?

As for assumptions you’ve made a few of your own. I’ve played sense cata, mythic raided sense BFA. I have exactly one fourm post. This. So you know its not just a bunch of chronic complainers

they would have been waiting 5-10minutes if they didnt queue. what changes?

Congratz ive played the game since 2004. Ive done Server Firsts, Mythic raided, Glad titles. I also played the game in more casual setting.

Generally i believe in less rules let the players play how they want. especially when its not hurting anyone.

Instead of punishing people, as they may need to leave for real life reasons or disconnect/gaming issues… use the same loot system as mythic+

Just move ALL loot from bosses, to a chest at the end, that way people have to clear for loot.

For groups legitimately struggling to clear, add a “vote abandon” system that requires 4/5 votes to simply end the dungeon at current location and spawn a chest with loot relevant to bosses killed.

again they could be doing other things in the que instead of being stuck halfway through a dungeon lmao.

nothing stops you from doing this… again the queues havent been 5minutes. they have been 30secs-1min tops.

Dude, we where talking about longer ques for other content, and yeah, the fact you have no idea when it’ll pop kinda stops you.

We’re going in circles aren’t even trying to be in good faith. Ques are shot-> they’ll eventualy be longer and youll be trapt->ques are short. Its sad. We’re done here.

You know what’s really going to suck? In a couple weeks a good chunk of us will be out of your difficulty level of content. You know who’s going to be hurt by these changes? The “casual” players who cheered this change on. Now the “casuals” are left to deal with this new penalty while the players who it was complained into existence over are not even participating in LFD content anymore. lol

2 Likes

Pretty sure, it’ll be a non-issue at that point because the change was made for those players who’ll “be leaving us behind.”

1 Like

thats exactly whats going to happen

It’s hilarious, I can’t wait for the complaint threads from the same players who cheered this on.

1 Like

Casual players, who will be the ones “still doing this content” won’t be leaving mid groups. We dont feel the need to min-max so hard that we detriment others.

3 Likes

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens with the rage threads then.

:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

“my difficulty”

You mean a mediocre player who can blast through this stuff but wants it to be as enjoyable as possible while I’m there? You realize that most of the people in these threads are likely as good or better then you?

What is this weird notion that people who que for content are hard stuck in heroics or something? lmao

blizzard doesn’t determine bis tho.

If it’s going to be the same system, it should have the same basic finishing requirement to get loot. How many groups are actually unable to complete a normal/heroic?

Yeah, it’s moronic, selfish feedback and thus should be ignored.